UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215lbs/215lbs/150lbs

Height: 5'2"

Talking Calorie maintainance diet?

I wanna lose like 50lbs by September, and I'm aiming to do this via primarily calorie counting and a wee bit of exercise. Is this possible?
My CML is 2100, so I'm aiming to eat like 1500 calories a day. Exercise-wise, I take my dog out for like 20-30 minutes when I get in from school, and if I don't get picked up after school I walk like 20 minutes to the bus station, albeit slowly lol.
Is this a good plan? I'm not like 'OMG I must weigh X amount', more like I wanna *look* and *feel* slimmer. I'm quite curvy, and I love my curves, but I want to get rid of the excess fat all over me, especially around my bum and tummy.
Is anyone else on this kinda diet?
<3
livpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #2  

lol the awesome moment when you realise the brand of bread you bought is only 80 calories a slice, compared to the 112 calories a slice of the bread you were previously buying.
i think its strange that a slice of like mothers pride plain loaf has only 1 less calorie than a slice of white warbutons. you'd think plain loaf would have like nothing in it, right?
Old 02-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #3  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Hello, I'm not from the UK but I am about the same weight and height as you. I think it is possible for you to lose 50lbs by Sept if you stay on track and consistent with your exercise.

I've lost 11lbs so far in a month with 1 hour of exercise 5-6 times a week. You can do it!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:28 PM   #4  

aw awesome!
i don't exercise much haha. i think once i drop down a bit i'll join a fitness class, do zumba or something.
im not like desperate to lose exactly 50lbs but i think that'd totally tone me up nicely. :3
well done for losing so much so quickly, and that amount of work a week, thats so good!!