Old 01-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #1  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

Default Doesn't it feel just..... funny?

I have NEVER been able to jump around in front of my TV to a workout video with out feeling ridiculous. And by be able to I mean, the thought of it makes me kinda squirmy inside. But lately, being on the diet/ lifestyle change train, I kinda want to dip my toes.... I have noticed a lot of you use a Wii, or a xbox.... well we broke. DVD's...... Ugh, I would have to find a hiding spot outside of my regular DVD collection....

I guess what I am saying is-- is there some secret streaming work out video place online? And/or does anyone have an amazing video that isn't cheesy, and isn't filled with buff girls? I don't want to be on a mat in the middle of a beach like they are on am tv.... NO CHEESE People love this Jillian Michaels.... but there are a zillion on the amazon. I don't know which one I need, no ab ripper (no even concerned with being ripped at this point), a fundamentals video perhaps? Does that exist?

I don't mean to sound negative, but.... its all just kinda embarrassing to me!! THANKS!!! Love ya'll!
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #2  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Youtube. Zumba Videos. Awesome.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 234.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I use ExerciseTv. There's alot of full length workout vids to choose from. I can't post the link but it's easy to Google. I too felt funny about doing workout videos but I eventually got over it. Haha. But, being out of work and bored with the few dvds I have, I needed to find something free....and I found Exercise Tv.
CurryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 304/186.0/150

Height: 5.0

Do you have Comcast? Theres a ton on onDemand under Sports and Fitness > ExerciseTv. Also, if you have Netflix you can get some things streaming on there to your tv. Ive never bought any workout videos but I sure do a lot of them!
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/143 - HW: 240

Height: 5'8''

Yup, exercise tv if you don't want to buy anything. I like Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred and her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism: both have good cardio and strenght training. I also like some of the Firm workouts, and Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. I feel super stupid doing the more dancey type ones, but these don't make me feel nthat way. Just got P90X, SO i don't know how I like it but so many others do.
Laureedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 285/180/160

Height: 5'9"

I have A&TT U-Verse cable, and we have on-demand exercise as well.
If you have netflicks, they have a fair number that they offer streaming.
duckyyellowfeet is offline   Reply With Quote