Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2002, 11:58 AM   #1  

Thumbs down Moooooo

I couldn't think of anything cutsey and cow related to start the thread with, but 3 pages is just way beyond my limit.

Welcome home, Lush, I hear you northern gals are having a nor'easter. We're having unseasonably beautiful weather. It's sunny and in the upper 70's here. Udderly lovely.
Old 10-17-2002, 08:27 AM   #2  
Most boring housewife.

Default zero replies

I'm bored, shouldn't someone have posted an interesting reply by now?
Old 10-17-2002, 10:15 AM   #3  
fatter than U

You're right, Lush. How come no one is posting anything interesting.

I'm so boring.
Old 10-17-2002, 10:47 AM   #4  
fatter than U

Exclamation Attention all cows!

Especially those of you in NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD. Put down that sandwich *right now* and read this:

Deli Meat Recall

and

Product List

We don't want any sick bovines around here
Old 10-17-2002, 11:17 AM   #5  
Most boring housewife.

Well, I am offended. You are accusing me of eating my own kind?
Old 10-17-2002, 11:24 AM   #6  
Most boring housewife.

Not referring to my bovine butt, but to my turkey jowls.
Old 10-17-2002, 11:44 AM   #7  

Does anyone want to get back to weight loss, or in my case, weight gain? If no one is interested, I completely understand, I'm sort of bored with the subject myself.

I'm seriously thinking of going to Overeaters Anonymous. I think I may have a compulsive eating problem. Ha! I bet none of you ever suspected. Who else do you know who has lost and gained 20 lbs. every 6 mos. on this forum? I compulsively diet or compulsively eat. Nothing in between for me!

So. discuss. Do you guys think I'm goofy for considering this? I'm just soooo tired of spending so much of my time and energy thinking about my weight.

It's another perfect day in paradise here. Sunny and 75 degrees.

Did you know that after Oct. 1 there are no warm weather clothes in any of the stores? Where do ppl buy clothes for vacations?
Old 10-17-2002, 11:50 AM   #8  

Default Lush

You know, Lush, you haven't whined about your weight for a long time. What's up? Please don't tell me you've gone off and lost 30 lbs. just by not hanging around us.
Old 10-17-2002, 11:58 AM   #9  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Oh Wabby you are too funny. I have been going from 208 to 220 since summer. I havn't been walking just eatting. Getting strep 2 times and the flu kept me from 230 I am sure. I have thought about OA also. I have thought about TOPS too. I want to know what all of you think about it also?
Wabby I am jealour of that weather, it is 37* here right now. Was uppers 70s this week and I was in a clod class room. Hope today is better with the weather.
Will post later, Brattie
Old 10-17-2002, 03:10 PM   #10  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default HELLO FAT TUBS O LARD

JUST IN CASE THE NEWER GIRLS ARE OFFENDED-----we former members of WLB are used to taking such abuse---it is necessary ---the flamers stay away from us-----THE SNOOTY ONES ARE----PEACHBAT,LUSHAG---AND MOI---- is sell specialty sponges on the side to augment my income---the nice ones are WABBY,KIWI,SUGAR and CHERRY----- FRAPPE was nice until she LOST THIRTY POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--- we had to kick her off here for breaking the rules {LOSING weight}---I too am curious about LUSH----are you still sausaging yourself into your strechies???????----our computer was down for about a week---i just read all the posts to get up to date-----Wabby----congrats on the cruise---don't diet until you get home or you will not eat all the GREAT food they will serve !!!!! i say cut back a little ---then EAT LIKE A HOG on the cruise!!!-they diet until Thanksgiving and forget it until january----- i am babysitting my sister's little girl---things are still very sad around here,but we are all hanging in there---the worst part is----just missing him---he was such a sweet guy-----anyway----i will not get maudlin----Kiwi---poor doggie-----even though you know how i am about dogs----- i have a kitty that i would feel very sad if she was sick----the rest of you cows---HELLO!!!!! i gotta go and see what all the hollerin is about downstairs-------- xxoxoxoxo hhs hhs hhs hhhhhsssss
Old 10-17-2002, 04:34 PM   #11  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Listeria? Possible meanings

[list=1][*]The main ingredient in Listerine[*]A neurotic obsession with making lists[*]Wisteria with a speech impediment[*]Slang for a sailboat, i.e. a place that lists to one side[*]A large unattractive room where people gather to make lists (see also cafeteria, danceteria)[*]Add your own stupid idea here: ____________________[/list=1]

Good grief, did you see that list of recalled items? It went on forever!

Hi Lushie and Bagzie, good to see you both around. Wabbit and Brattie, go for it if you think it will help! I can't bring myself to go to a WW or TOPS meeting; I think I would find it too depressing. I might be persuaded to go with someone else, but I don't know anyone around here who wants to. Plus I'm seriously opinionated on health, nutrition etc, so I'd probably get p-o'ed at some of their methods.

Doggie hanging in there but not doing very well. The vet is taking care of her for the weekend so I can go away. I'm looking forward to the break in dog nursing. We are going to Bar Harbor to stay in a hotel with our friends from Florida who are visiting. Hopefully the weather will cooperate; yesterday we had a monsoon, but it cleared up this afternoon. It's pretty cold, but the leaves are really pretty right now, and they should be spectacular on Mt. Desert Island where we're going. On Sunday, we'll be watching the first MDI marathon, which is one reason why our friends are visiting at this time -- he's running in it! I'm betting he will win or come in second in his age group (over 40!)
We will be celebrating either way, preferably with margaritas.

How long before the cruise, Wabby? You could join one of those deals just for that long, the first few weeks of a diet are usually when you lose the most anyway, right?

Later gators
Kiwi
Old 10-17-2002, 06:58 PM   #12  

OA is just like AA except food is the addiction. There are no dues, no weighing in, I'm not sure what they do to you, I'm hoping brainwashing to make me not eat obsessively. I think it may be sort of a weight loss church, only we rely on our "higher power" whatever that is to the individual.

I'm so happy that my long lost cows have come back to the barn! I've been missing the abuse. I can only take just so much nicey-nice.

Kiwi or Lushy,or whoever asked, we're leaving on Nov. 3rd. I'm being measured by a lady tonight for a custom swimsuit. She works for Jantzen and she makes custom suits in her spare time. I'm hoping she has some heavy duty support material to hold the droopin' boobies up. Gravity has not been kind. My thighs look like they were left out in a hail storm. I don't suppose there is much to be done about that by November

I'll be back tommorrow to obsess some more. Hi to everybody else. It's time to go home!

Last edited by Wabby; 10-17-2002 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-17-2002, 07:33 PM   #13  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I LOVE THE THIGHS IN A HAILSTORM IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CANS ARE LIKE TWO PEARS IN A PAIR OF PANTIHOSE!!!!! ANYONE ELSE?????

OH YEAH---LISTERIA-----A VISIOUS POISON THAT ATTACKS YER BOWELSES!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2002, 08:13 PM   #14  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Talking

I love my cow friends here you all make me laugh. Thighs in a thunderstorm? Cans like 2 pears in pantyhose? Hmmmm OK ....my thighs are like Jell-0 not quite jelled with cottage cheese added in. Jiggly and bumpy.
Wabby have fun on that cruise, what is your suit going to look like? May I ask what a custom suit ranges? I think that must be heavenly to get one fitted to you. If I get the Boob area to fit the suit is too big every where else, suit to fit body, boobs flop out.
Kiwi what recalled list? Is that the food the meat that was recalled? Guess what some of it was sold here in Longview. The paper didn't say to much about it though...
Bagzz you are snooty? I thought you have always been nice!
I am so sorry for all the sadness you have been having lately. It was so sweet of you to watch your Niece. How old is she? Did you survive today?
Lush now I want turkey on Wonder bread and mayonaise!
SugP I am going to read the list now thanks.
Have a nice night will try and post laters, Brattie
Old 10-17-2002, 08:45 PM   #15  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default I'm in such a bad moooood

so naturally I come here.

Wabby, I want you to join OA. I demand it! The only other person I ever knew who joined it wore argyle pants, argyle sox, and argyle sweaters at the SAME TIME and when he ate five plates of rice at the Chinese restaurant explained "I have a large capacity." In other words Darling .... YOU MAY SCOUT FOR MY PERFECT MAN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lush, I don't know what to say to you. I'll just ignore you.

Dabrattie, you are so nice. Are you related to Wabby?

Sugar, forget it. If they put it on theshelf, I eat it. It's NOT MY RESPONSIBLITY TO KEEP ME ALIVE!!!!

and Bagz ...

blow it out yet shorts

Kiwi, I just met this man on the internet who is truly good looking and live near YOUUUUUU!!!!! He has an apple orchard or something. I dunno. You Mainers are all so incomprehensible. I watched at movie about the Mainers who took their boat into a hurrycane. What nuts.

there. Im done.
Closed Thread