Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/250/112

Height: 5'4.5

Wink If it doesn't kill you it'l only make you stronger

I have been so eager to lose weight that I have worked myself into a complete wreck, so today I was thinking, if I keep eating the way I do it's going to kill me, and it doesnt matter how fast I loose the weight as long as I loose it whether it's 2-5lbs a week or 2-5lbs a month, I'm still doing it!!! So I have set up a new exercise plan (not so good with exercise so going to try 4-5 times a week) and I'm giving it my all

But really this message was for for super guys and girls out there who need that little bit of cheering up, because if I can do it you can do it, we can all do it together
candy love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #2  
my beautiful rescue

Height: 5'4"

I sure hope so. Things are at a standstill for me. I just need to get some things in order. Habits and the like. And the fact that I have no life makes it worse, on weekdays, we have SO MUCH homework because I go to a college prep school, that I can't go anywhere on weekdays, and on weekends, family takes me and I don't eat much, but still... I just feel like I have plateaued. I have felt kind of terrible since I found out that I weighed more than I do, by stepping on another scale. But its okay, I'm gonna get there. Slowly but surely. Hopefully next summer.
goreplz is offline   Reply With Quote