Old 04-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Default A couple questions

Today I started on the menu that has three snacks and you can use the Nutra Bars or the other HNS. If I heard correctly you can add a starch or fruit or dairy to the HNS snack if you are not using the bars? If you do this, do you then eliminate it from the meal? I was and still am confused about this since the meal portions are less and then you have the "snacks" between your meals and not with them.. Anyone on this plan who can tell me? I was going to call the Center but got busy at work and they closed..

Thanks!
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/180/140

Ronnie, what is the name of the menu?
karla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla View Post
Ronnie, what is the name of the menu?
ya know what? I don't know.. Is all I know it has less portions like the cooked veg is 3oz instead of 4, salads are 6oz instead of 8, proteins are 3 oz instead of 4. You then have the three between meal HNS that you add fruit, starch or dairy to. It was on a white piece of paper. I am at work so I don't have it with me.. You can also use the Nutra Bars for the HNS. And you only get 3 HNS a day instead of 4.. Gee I am seeing a pattern here with the numbers.. Sorry I ask a question then can't give all the needed info to get an answer.. But that is pretty much it I think.. When I get home I will check and see what it is called and post it tomorrow..

Thanks!
Ronnie
Old 04-03-2010, 08:08 AM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
ya know what? I don't know.. Is all I know it has less portions like the cooked veg is 3oz instead of 4, salads are 6oz instead of 8, proteins are 3 oz instead of 4. You then have the three between meal HNS that you add fruit, starch or dairy to. It was on a white piece of paper. I am at work so I don't have it with me.. You can also use the Nutra Bars for the HNS. And you only get 3 HNS a day instead of 4.. Gee I am seeing a pattern here with the numbers.. Sorry I ask a question then can't give all the needed info to get an answer.. But that is pretty much it I think.. When I get home I will check and see what it is called and post it tomorrow..

Thanks!
Ronnie
Ronnie, You have described the MetaBalance menu. I am on it an no you do not eliminate anything from your regular meals. The snacks are separate, if I understood your question you were asking if you have it for a snack then you eliminate it from your meal> All snacks are required and all meals.
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
Ronnie, You have described the MetaBalance menu. I am on it an no you do not eliminate anything from your regular meals. The snacks are separate, if I understood your question you were asking if you have it for a snack then you eliminate it from your meal> All snacks are required and all meals.
Thanks for the info! I wasn't sure and I didn't want to mess anything up trying to do this since it is different than the other one I was on..

Thanks again!

Ronnie
Old 04-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #6  

By the way GWE140, you look mahvalous! Good job.. I hope to look that good soon.. That darn same 7 lbs just won't go away..

Cheers!

Ronnie
Old 04-05-2010, 09:11 AM   #7  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
By the way GWE140, you look mahvalous! Good job.. I hope to look that good soon.. That darn same 7 lbs just won't go away..

Cheers!

Ronnie
Ronnie ..THANK YOU...it is a struggle all the way! Up 10 down 20 up 15 down 30 It truly is a long term focus. Its just not a "quick fix" its about living life and trying to eat and exercise to maintain...I have decided my weight loss is a plan I work on everyday... at times I try to maintain as I adjust to stresses of life and other times I am in full weight loss mode. My goal is to be at my "goal" by the end of the year...this gives me a few months not to "stress out" about my weekly WI as I am doing this on my own after spending probably 4000 on MRC the past three years. I have 2 kids attending university, one entering graduate school and the other entering his second year! Plus two in high school...so my money is TIGHT! MRC gave me the tools to do this, and I am very pleased with MRC, all I have to do is to keep to the program and have the willingness inside of me to succeed. Good luck with the last 7!
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
Ronnie ..THANK YOU...it is a struggle all the way! Up 10 down 20 up 15 down 30 It truly is a long term focus. Its just not a "quick fix" its about living life and trying to eat and exercise to maintain...I have decided my weight loss is a plan I work on everyday... at times I try to maintain as I adjust to stresses of life and other times I am in full weight loss mode. My goal is to be at my "goal" by the end of the year...this gives me a few months not to "stress out" about my weekly WI as I am doing this on my own after spending probably 4000 on MRC the past three years. I have 2 kids attending university, one entering graduate school and the other entering his second year! Plus two in high school...so my money is TIGHT! MRC gave me the tools to do this, and I am very pleased with MRC, all I have to do is to keep to the program and have the willingness inside of me to succeed. Good luck with the last 7!
Well it looks like you are doing it! I found that if I don't stress out too much I do better. My center keeps telling me not to freak out and it will be fine.. Congrats on the loss so far, you are really doing great!

Ronnie