Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #1  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Talking Hi everybody!! New to 3FC

Hi everyone!!

My name is Lorie and I just turned 25 in January. I discovered this site by accident, and everyone seemed so supportive and kind that I just had to join. I am a mother of 4 (6 years old, 4 years old, 2 years old, and 15 months old) and married to a super man. I have gained a TREMENDOUS amount of weight through my last two pregnancies, and am now focused on losing a lot of weight!

I now weight 274 lbs, and I struggle every day to keep up with my kids, house work, and school work (I am in college, working on becoming a nurse). Before my first pregnancy I weight 180, my goal is to get to 160 though! I live in a small town in southern Oklahoma, a big change from my hometown of Dallas Texas, and there is no gym, one grocery store, and maybe 1400 people in the town.

I am going to try the food delivery system DietToGo and walk 5 miles everyday around the local high school track, or just around town. I have also ordered the BodyBugg and hope that will help me understand how to improve my calorie burning.

If anyone has any questions for me, please ask!! And any advice would be greatly appreciated!! I am working on my profile, and I will be posting pictures and blogs as soon as I figure it all out, I'm going to work on learning my way around the site tonight. I also have a myspace account if anyone would like to be friends on there, I am a little more familiar with it, but I am going to get familiar with 3FC too!!!

I look forward to reaching my goals and supporting and helping you all reach your goals too!! Good luck and can't wait to hear from everybody!!!!!!!!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/214/140

Height: 5"2'

Hi Lorie, so happy you have made the decision to get healthly again. Having children will do that for us....add on those pounds, but they are oh so worth it!!! Sounds as if you have a good plan, stick to that and at your young age, it shouldn't be long as you are otherwise active besides the walking, that the pounds will be coming off, plus inches... good luck, Eve
willow542000 is offline   Reply With Quote