Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 03-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #1  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Default March Preggos

Hey everyone, I hope all of you are happy and healthy!

I'm still dealing with a bit of morning sickness, not too often though. Right now I feel like I have to eat all. the. time. or I get sick. Don't love that.

It's getting close to the time when I should start feeling baby move, I'm super excited to start feeling him/her!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #2  
touchmytoes

hiya
I am now 4wks 6 days ive got little niggle pains but nothing huge just little flutter cramps.

I have had previous miscarriages and im really nervous.

I have the sorest boobs, i cant be cuddled if it means they are pressed etc!!
But ive been physically sick yet. smells are turning me and i have been feeling sick..

im just so scared of getting to the early scan again and there being nothing there, they think that every previous preg was chemical but have been on clomid and caught first cycle so hoping this a healthy egg this time and it will do its job!

waiting for epu to do blood work to see about hcg..BUT SOOOO NERVOUS!!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

prayers go out to you, touchmytoes.

I've read so many articles saying that you don't feel any movement when you have an anterior placenta. Well I don't know but I've felt this baby move way earlier then the others. And it feels a whole lot more weird. I'm used to the poking and punching I would normally get to my bully button, so getting it toward my back is a little weird. LOL
We have picked a first name, now just trying to figure out the perfect middle name.
I've been feeling very tired every now and then. There are days that I have lots of energy and others that all I want to do is crash. I'm so happy to almost be at the half way mark, I'm half way there.
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Im at the point where i want the baby to be here already. And im hardly showing! lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

I've had some bleeding that totally freaked me out! I have a uterine blood clot that let loose with a gush a little over a week ago. Talk about worrisome! I've had a previous miscarriage so I was really freaked. Thankfully, the baby is still growing and the heartbeat is right on target. The doctor said it wasn't uncommon. We have a follow up appointment on Tuesday. I just want to make it to the 2nd trimester so I can stop worrying about miscarriage!

touchmytoes~I'm sending happy thoughts and prayers your way!

mom4life~I'm exhausted all the time! I'm hoping it goes away.
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:43 PM   #6  

Zenor77 praying this one makes it to the 2nd trimester. When I went to my 11th week U/S the tech noticed some bleeding near my cervix. I didn't find out about this till my next prenatal appt where my midwife brought it up. She told me its normal and that that's what you normally see when you experience bleeding.....completely normal. I did have minor spotting a couple weeks later but everythings been normal.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #7  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Nothing but good news here - my morning sickness has mostly tapered off, and I got the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler for the first time on Monday! I was super excited, and it was quite a relief.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

Hi March Preggos,

I hope all of you ladies in your first trimester do well. It's the worst part, isn't it? The waiting, the uncertainty. I also had a threatened miscarriage with this baby, I was the lucky 50% who made it through.

I'm officially 27 weeks today, and starting to slow down physically. He's about 2-2.5lbs now so it's getting a bit stuffed in there!
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #9  

I love it when I get those days that I feel normal but the days that I feel like all I wanna do is sleep really kills me. The bad thing is that it hits right after eating breakfast, which is when I do my workout. My whole day can be shot.
My usual routine is:
breakfast
workout
homeschooling
lunch
clean up/housework/laundry
dinner prep

If I drop the ball on one thing everything falls. Its after noon already and I'm gonna start homeschooling. I'm tired and my dh wants me to take a nap but there's things to do here.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #10  
touchmytoes

Zenor77 - I hope that you are relaxing a little? I know myself how horrible it is when things like that happen and all you think is the worst obviously and its such a painful feeling. Ive been on pins all week, had my first lot of bloods done, hcg at 4wk 5 days was 798 and waiting on the second result tomorrow. Early scan Wednesday- really really really nervous, keep thinking maybe should leave it another week providing blood work comes back again OK but then when i get to the following week il want to put it off til the next!! babies....cor!!
Old 03-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

I am relaxing a bit and we've started telling a few friends. I have an appointment tomorrow with my RE and I'm hoping to get released from his care. I have an appointment with a midwife on the 19th. If I like her, she'll take care of the rest of my prenatal care and the birth.

For various reasons, I don't think we are going to choose the home birth route. I think I may be deciding on our Women's Hospital with a midwife and a doula. Hopefully, I like the midwife. I've heard a lot of good things about this particular hospital. I even saw a woman in labor walking around (without monitor or iv) when I was there a couple weeks ago. Good sign to me.

Does anyone else have one person who is getting on your last hormonal nerve? For some reason, my best friend is driving me crazy. She's so excited, which is cool, but it's a little much at times. It's funny, I though DH was going to annoy me, but he's been great!

touchmytoes~ I don't know that they can see anything before 6 weeks. I'd ask your doctor what they typically see that early. You may just freak yourself out having one that early.
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #12  

Feel good today. I'm still working out as before. So far, I haven't felt the need to slow down. I have started to keep my Carbs in check and trying to keep them within a good range.
I entered my 20th week.....mid-point in my pregnancy. I feel like the first half seemed to go at a snail pace. I'm hoping this last half will go by faster. I'm feeling this little guy move much more.
My midwife said I measured 2 weeks more then I am, I know the baby is measuring right where he should be so it may be more fluid or the position of the placenta. don't know.
I do feel tired more then before, my dh has ordered me to take an hour nap everyday. I think I'll take him up on that today.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #13  
touchmytoes

bloods came back and have gone up from 798- 2218 which is good news..scan tomorrow but not holding hope to see alot just be good to know whats going on
Old 03-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #14  

That's great!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #15  
touchmytoes

first scan saw sac and yolk doc said too early for fetal pole but probs see this next week...was chuffed as this is the first time ive ever seen anything so im really hopeful - feel huge though have now gone back up to 10st 4 lbs...do you think it water as im not eating any more than i normally do and trying to do some walking