Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/105/105

Height: 5'4"

Default Overeating Problem...:(

Hello,

Hmm.. where to begin? I'm not sure. I've had a long history of eating disorders, mostly Anorexia, since I was 16 years old (I'm now 32). Now it seems to have turned into some kind of binging and I'm not happy with this I've not admitted this to any professionals as I am embarrassed of my problem. It's weird, most people say they have issues mostly at night... well, my problem is the morning. Very early morning, when no one is awake yet but me. I eat my tremendous breakfast and then exercise for a few hours. My binge behavior has only reared it's ugly head in about the past month or so. I'm usually pretty strict about my eating. I eat on a set schedule and count my calories to the number. Yes, I have OCD as well. I would like the overeating/binging to stop so that I can continue losing weight and get to my goal! Any ideas? Please help me... I am feeling a bit desperate right now!

MrsLovett
MrsLovett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #2  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

I see our heights and weights are almost the same. I'm 5'3 and 107lbs. I see you goal is 105, that is were I would like to weigh. I have been at 104 but gained 3 lbs. from my binging problem and am now trying to lose it. Please stop binging now before you regain weight you worked so hard to lose. You have come so far! Think of your success and the way it makes you feel to be thinner. I am a after breakfast or after lunch binger. I have no desire to binge night either, like most people. I recently started munching on berries when I get the urge, instead of going for the fattening stuff( my weakness is natural peanut butter and f.f whipped cream) I can eat the whole jar if I get started. So I don't get started, I don't buy any trigger foods anymore, just more berries. I feel like I'm binging, but I'm not. I can still lose weight and I count them in with my calories. Remember, no food tastes as good as thin feels! Hope this helps, it has helped me.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 171/105/105

Height: 5'4"

Hi Fruitlady!

Yes, it would be ideal to not have the trigger foods in my house. After the Peanut butter and whatnot are gone, they are gone. No more. I do have berries and stuff and I LOVE them!!! I have them with fat free cottage cheese actually. Yum!

I've done well today so far. Just about a 250 calorie breakfast. Is that bad? That's much better than I've been doing. I hope I don't mess this up. Think I'll leave the peanut butter to my nieces, but it will take them so long for them to eat it! It will be here forever, I just know it.

I wish you well also! Hope you get to your goal weight! We can both do it

MrsLovett
MrsLovett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:32 AM   #4  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

A 250 calorie breakfast is not bad at all. My breakfast is about 450cal. I eat most of my food in the morning and for lunch, with small dinners of veggies and lean protein, that way I have the whole day to burn it off. I keep my carbs very low after 4pm. Seems to work, you should try it. Your a morning binger, so eating most of your food during the day might replace that urge to binge, along with the berries if you need to. I'm 8 days binge free so far. We can do this!!!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote