Old 02-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/185/140

Height: 5ft 2 in

Smile Clear HNS

Does anybody have any information on what we can use as an alternative to the HNS. I have found out that I am allergic to the drinks. So I was wondering if there was anything else I can use. I am allergic to the artificial sweetener. In small does it is ok but I can't do the drinks. I get a migraine and am sick for days until it gets out of my system. I did this program three years ago with great success. I want to do it again but need an alternative to the drinks. Please help.
blissfulmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 219/172/160

Height: 5' 4"

What a bummer! I buy most of my HNS through dietdirect.com You might check their ing list to see if it is different. The liquid protein I get from them is sugarfree. Have you asked the center what to do?
Helen ready to lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/135/130

Height: 5'2"

I've looked at dietdirect.com and, while I don't know about anyone else's center, the HNS are cheaper if I buy them from MRC...10 for $90.
katwmn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #4  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

blissfulmommy, some people have mentioned muscle milk. You might look into that. I've never tried it but seems readily available, walmart, sams....
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:09 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6''

Depending on which sweetner you're allergic to there are a couple different options...
MRC has some drinks that use sucralose (splenda) and some with aspertame. You can ask them to point you only the the drinks that have the sweetner you're not sensitive to.

Muscle Milk Light uses sucralose as well. So if you're sensitive to that, then it won't work either.

Another option (and I'm not trying to be an advertisement...which is why i've never mentioned it before), but I'm going to start buying some protein drinks from Arbonne. If you've never heard of the company, it's a line of beauty and health products that are all natural. Their protein drinks use stevia (a plant based sweetner). I'm sure you can find other all natural drinks as well if you look, but if you're interested in the drinks i'm looking at, let me know. I'm not gonna use 3FC as a sales arena...i doubt that allowed, but I'll give you the info and let you look into it on your own.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/168/165

Height: 5'7" 1/2

Hvnlymzic, I know it has been asked but I want to be clear. Is the light muscle milk equivalent to the HNS clears? If anyone else knows I would appreciate the input.
sexyrene
sexyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #7  
Im bringing SEXY back!!!!

S/C/G: 285.5/259.5/150

Height: 4'11 (Man Im Short)

@Helen ready to lose, what kind of HNS you purchase from DietDirect (label's name)
motengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 197/185/140

Height: 5ft 2 in

I have not tried the new liquid HNS. But I am just really worried about trying it then ending up sick again. stevia doesn't bother me. I have used that in my herb tea. Would muscle milk be considered a creamy though? I don't want to go over board. I will try the liquid concentrate HNS and see what happens. I just really really want this to work. But can't function with the headaches.
blissfulmommy is offline   Reply With Quote