Old 02-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #1  
Hollywoodi

Default Food Selection Question

Hey Peeps...I'm new to Medifast. I ordered the Medifast for Women, 4 week package. Received food, and am now into my first week. My question is this:

I read the brochure, and saw that there are additional foods, like cheese puffs, chili, etc. They were not in my box. Do I need to order these things on my own? Also, when it comes time to reorder, can you specify the things you want in your box? Maybe extra cappuccino boxes, instead of something else? Just wondering how this all works? As I go through the foods and see what I like and don't like, I'd like to reorder based on that!

Thanks in advace, for the replies
Old 02-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #2  

Height: 5'5.5"

You can't customize the variety packs. You can order a la cart but I think it is more expensive. They have some plans like the BeSlim club which let you select your products and still get discounts. Click on Request a Free Coach link on the medifast home page. You can get a lot of information there about your options.
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #3  
Hollywoodi

Ok, thank you!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 156/156/126

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywoodi View Post
Hey Peeps...I'm new to Medifast. I ordered the Medifast for Women, 4 week package. Received food, and am now into my first week. My question is this:

I read the brochure, and saw that there are additional foods, like cheese puffs, chili, etc. They were not in my box. Do I need to order these things on my own? Also, when it comes time to reorder, can you specify the things you want in your box? Maybe extra cappuccino boxes, instead of something else? Just wondering how this all works? As I go through the foods and see what I like and don't like, I'd like to reorder based on that!

Thanks in advace, for the replies
You need 5 boxes per week for this diet and yes, you can customize your order. You can still join the automatic shipping if that's your choice and get your free week, which consists of 5 free boxes of THEIR choice, not yours. So I didn't do the automatic shipping. Another problem with the automatic shipping and getting that "free week," is that you can't use coupons.

I customized my order and never lost money. I ordered $275. worth of food of my choice at a time. I used the $50 off monthly coupon which is found by doing a google search for "medifast coupon code" and also went through a site which gave me 18% off my entire Medifast order placed right into my Paypal account. That's another $45. off. I was saving close to $100 per order.

Theresa
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 156/156/126

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizR View Post
You can't customize the variety packs. You can order a la cart but I think it is more expensive. They have some plans like the BeSlim club which let you select your products and still get discounts. Click on Request a Free Coach link on the medifast home page. You can get a lot of information there about your options.
Hi Liz;

Actually since I could not use the monthly $50 off coupon, nor could I go through the site where I automatically get 18% of my total order credited to my paypal account, I had to drop my health coach. I was saving close to $100 for every $275. order I placed and customized with the foods I liked.

Theresa
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 207/180/145

Default Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Hi Liz;

Actually since I could not use the monthly $50 off coupon, nor could I go through the site where I automatically get 18% of my total order credited to my paypal account, I had to drop my health coach. I was saving close to $100 for every $275. order I placed and customized with the foods I liked.

Theresa
What site do you use to place your orders? I don't want to drop my health coach, but am curious.
Thanks
DebbieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:04 AM   #7  

Default Me too!

Please let me know! My healthcoach is alright but I would rather save the money!!!
Texanfray is offline   Reply With Quote