Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 01:15 PM   #1  

Default 3fc Friends Meeting Friends!!!

I posted this under motivation, but thought that others would like to know how you can make friends through this board!

We got together for lunch, coming from places like New Orleans and Pennsylvania. The farthest was Canada.

We met at one of the girls homes here in Ohio. Not only did we have a great On Program lunch with plenty of water to drink, fresh fruit salad and a special WW Chicken Salad, but we made Weight Watcher Bracelets!!

There's nothing like good friends being together and motivating one another!!

Thanks Girls (And you know who you are!!!!!!)
Old 08-18-2002, 06:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/325/170

Talking Hey Felicia!!

I just had to add my two cents here. I was one of those fortunate people who was at the 'reunion' and we had SO MUCH fun!! When you can get together with such great friends who are truly motivating and inspiring it really does lift your spirits!! With the help of these wonderful women I have lost 20 pounds and will continue on until I reach my goal weight.

But, there is no way in the world I could have made it this far without the unconditional love and support of these women. We hope to be able to get together again in the near future.

I love you guys (you know who you are!)
Old 08-18-2002, 08:46 PM   #3  
LIFETIMER

I made it home safe and sound. As I told yall, this was my first time to fly since last September, and I was quite nervous. Its nice to be back on solid ground. LOL Glad that yall enjoyed the pictures of the wedding.

It was wonderful gathering, and very motivating to see so many friends sharing together the same interest at heart. Stay on tract, and keep up the good work.

Theresa-thanks for hosting this.

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

cindy
Old 08-19-2002, 07:21 AM   #4  
Short & Sassy

Ladies:

It was truly a motivating get together! It was so great seeing all of you ~~ some for the first time! But it felt like we were all "old friends"! And it was fun making those bracelets! I've been showing mine off to everyone.

Hope everyone made it back home safely! See ya on the thread!

{{HUGS}}
Sandy
Old 08-20-2002, 12:20 PM   #5  
gettn' strong in 2002

Hi
Made it home safe and sound. It was so much fun! I don't know why we didn't do this a few years ago!
Time to start saving the air miles again.
'til next year........

Jill
Old 08-28-2002, 01:25 PM   #6  

Closed Thread