Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2002, 02:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Angry Hi! I am a newbie here ! :)

I would like to introduce myself. I am Alana Jo (21), and I am from Kentucky. I am married and have a nine month old son. His name is Bailey McKenzie. I am currently doing WW, however I havent been going to the meetings. I just cant afford them right now. However I am still going by the rules and wieghing at home on my digital scales. I have a long road ahead of me, and I would like to get to know you ladies. I want to help support you and I would love to have your support. I have been on WW for 9 weeks now. My goal was to loose 100lbs. I have lost 28.5 since I started, but I still have a long ways to go. I hope you dont mind me just jumping in here Once again, its nice to meet you all, and I hope we become the best of friends. I will be praying for you all to have success in all that you hope to achieve and I hope you will pray for me also. Thanks so much
Old 05-25-2002, 07:05 AM   #2  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Alanna Jo and welcome!!

Congrats to you on your little one! I saw your picture, and he looks like a sweetheart. Congrats on your 28.5 pounds that is AWESOME!!! and in only 9 weeks, you must really feel a different! We are happy to have you join us. I myself just rejoined this board (for the millionth time) yesterday, but am hoping that this will be it!!

My name is Angie, I am 25 and have 2 girls age 7 (8 in July), and 22 months (2 in July). I would like to loose about 50 pounds which would put me at around the 150 mark. I know I could stand to lose more, but I want to be realistic and I would be thrilled to be 150.

Anyway, sorry for babbling on, just wanted to say welcome, and to tell you to join us on our daily thread.

Angie
Old 05-26-2002, 11:54 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Alana: Welcome, a mom and in college, wow you deserve a ton of kudos! Take you time and enjoy the ride(on the weight loss, congrats on what you have lost so far)! It won't always be easy (heck I am a lifetimer and it still isn't a walk in the park), but trust me, it's worth it!

Take Care!

Ali

Last edited by Sweater Girl; 05-26-2002 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-26-2002, 02:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Hi Ali and Angie How are you ladies? Good I hope! I am doing really good. I have a LONG way to go. I want to loose 80 more lbs. I would love to be back in my size 14 jeans again. Its so hard to pass up a bowl of ice cream and that bag of doritos, but as the numbers on the scale go down it gets easier to say no. It is hard being a mom, wife, student, and dieter. BUT I am getting the hang of it. I cant wait to get to know you ladies. Are you on any certain exercise plan? I done Tae Bo the frist 4 weeks I was on WW and was loosing 5-7lbs a week, but I gradually quit and now I am down to loosing 2 lbs a week. So I started back on Tae Bo last night. I want to loose this wieght faster than 2 lbs a week. I have quit drinking regular pop and started drinking diet, but I am trying to quit pop all together. Potatoe chips are my major problem. Thank GOD for WOW!!! Talk to you soon ladies!
Closed Thread