South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 277/247/180

Height: 5'8"

Default Special K20 Protein Water

this stuff has literally saved my life over the past few weeks. I tried to search and see if anyone had written about it in here and I haven't found anything yet but wow. I bought a few of the mixes to try and didn't expect much. I didn't believe the advertising and that some water woud help beat cravings but this is like miracle water for me. It gives you 5g of fiber and 5g protein in the mix. You just pour it into a bottle of water. Its sweetened with Splenda (which I have to use being allergic to aspartame). There are 0 sugar grams in it and its yummy!!! It has curbed my sweet cravings through the beginning of phase one. and I continue to drin one or two a day because it keeps me satisfied, adds protein and 2 of them gives you more than half of the fiber you need in a day!! Perfect for that afternoon hump just like the commercial promises. Be careful though, the type that is already pre- bottled? It has 6 out of place sugar grams in it. I thought that was weird.
Just thought i would drop that out for conversation. The Pink Lemonade flavor is the best!!
cherrycolored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #2  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

I haven't tried the Special K water but I love the SB Tide Me Over drink mixes. They also have 3G of protein & 5G of fiber (30cal) and the Tropical Breeze flavor is fantastic. I always keep a packet of the stuff in my purse.
murphmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #3  

I looked at those at the store last night. the flavors sounded so tasty but then the dreaded ingredient for me, aspartame, showed up. I have to have splenda as an artificial because I am, allergic to aspartame. Alas no SB water for me.

Last edited by cherrycolored; 09-02-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #4  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

The Special K ones don't have aspartame. I think they have splenda & Ace K as sweeteners.
murphmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #5  
Erica

S/C/G: 265/Tracker/150

Height: 5'3"

They are yummy.
EricaBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #6  

Hey Erica BG! We are neighbors! i am in Exton, hahaha
Old 09-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #7  
Finding success on beach

Height: 5ft 9"

I also like the SB Tide me overs, thanks for the post! I'll try the Special K ones next.
I read somewhere that someone was mixing SF drink mix into their NF/SF yogurt. Wonder if you could do the same with these... not the entire pack, but a sprinkle.
Jenny
Jenskihere is offline   Reply With Quote