Old 08-04-2007, 11:51 PM   #1  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile At Home Support Group....8-5 to 8-11

Greetings At Homers

It is 10:30 here and I am wide awake. I have only been away from you all a few days, but it feels like weeks. Bad news to report.....I gained 2.5 pounds this week and I don't know why. I have been OP all week, with the exception of last Saturday night. I must be gaining muscle. I know losing is a long process, I didn't put the weight on yesterday, so I am not too upset.

I did not measure this week, but I will this Thursday, before weigh in on Friday. I hope I will be a looser this week....lol. I am so proud of you all who have lost this week. Remember to get your H2O and vitamins in.

Faylene: Welcome aboard!!!! I am so glad to see another race fan, as well as, a Junior fan. The little fellow to the left is my yorkie....Junior...wonder where I got that from? I am so happy he got the pole this week. I am glad your giving WW a try.....it really did work for me in the past and I know it will this time too.

Brismiley: I am so glad you got your kit. Congrats on your loss. I am doing flex points....it is an old program. Good luck this week.

Mkjohn: I hope you have a better week with no stress. Hang in there honey. Sending best wishes your way.

Keelygal: I am so happy for your loss this week. Keep up the good work and pilates.

I just realized I have 16 days left in my thirties

Hope we all have a loss this week.
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #2  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

DAPH, hang in there. You can lose that 2.5 and more. Just refocus and forget the 2.5 and you will lose that and more. I know you can be a big loooser this week!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:53 AM   #3  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning. I stepped on the scale this morning and it still reads 190! I am excited. It has taken me 7 months to lose that 20#'s though, that is why I am trying WW, hoping to lose a little (ok a lot) faster. :-)

Daph~ It is muscle or TOM is close. And 40 isn't bad :-) I have been there for a year now :-).

Tracy~ Hi :-)
brismiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Is this the new weekly thread? I was on here for months, but just took a few months off and would like to get in on the weekly thread again if that is ok! I lost 3.5 this week, but in all fairness, I gained that 3.5 while on vacation the week before. So here I go, back at my starting weight from before vacation and on my way!

Congrats to the losers and hugs to those who are struggling.

Daph - - I gain .5 every 4th week due to TOM no matter what I do. Hang in there, you'll lose it next week!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #5  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Hello Ladies

Just stoping by to check in. We went to Church this morning and are now watching the race. We are off to a cookout this evening. I am taking chicken to throw on the grill. You can't go wrong with chicken breast...right?

Thanks for the words of encouragement. You guys are the best.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Tracy: Glad to see you back....I was begining to wonder what happened to you.

Brismiley: How are you doing with points this week? If you have any questions just let us know. BTW I can't wait until my scale says 190.

Mom2: Glad you came back. If you want, we started a labor day goal thread to post any goal you may want to reach by then and the August workout challenge if your interested. We would love to have you there too. Congrats on your loss....a loss is a loss
Old 08-06-2007, 12:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/139/152

Height: 5'5'

I just want to say thank you for the prayers and My friend passed away this morning and now is at peace
INVU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:59 AM   #7  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

INVU~ I am so sorry. HUGS.
brismiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:31 AM   #8  
faylene

good morning all
Daphthank you very much for the welcome and hang in there we can do this. today is the frist real day for me and im excited. i cleaned out the cupboards from all the fad stuff and im ready to go. im telling everyone that this is my sil idea. he said mom youve tried everything else ....why not try real food....you know its just crazy enough to workLOL...im trying an old program that i lost 56lbs on before yrs and yrs ago i have the old rewards pts prgram but im trying this one frist cuz it workd before
daphgo jr. second isnt frist but it sure is OK im hoping to also start walking today but at 212 im sure it wont be far.
faylene
[B]tracy i love your spaklie

INVUi am sorry for loss huggs to you
mamma04930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #9  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Happy Monday At Homers

Did we start off on the right foot this morning? I did and I hope you did too. It is almost 100 degrees here and sticky outside, I need to cut the grass, but not right now. I am off to fix something for lunch...I will check back in later.

Have a great day OP!!!!!

Invu: Sorry to hear about your friend, your in my prayers.

Faylene: I am so excited about Jr. too. As far as walking goes, just head out the door for 10 minutes, it will take you 10 minutes to get back, and there is your 20 minutes. You will do fine.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:33 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hi everyone. Well I got on the scale this morning and had a loss of 2 pounds. Even after not staying OP last week and haing my TOM. I am shocked!! I will much happier to stay OP this week.

INVU- I am so sorry-hugs to you.

Faylene- good luck to you on your first day. I know you can do it!!
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #11  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Mkjohn: Congrats on your loss....we knew you could do it

Aren't there a few others who weigh in today?
Old 08-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #12  
Here I go again!

S/C/G: 170/158/135

Height: 5'6

Hello! My day has gone well, I am hoping to keep at it. My weekend wasn't so good, but I weighed in on friday, next weigh in will be next monday,I have an extremly busy day today so I gotta run! Congrats to the lossers and to everyone else keep working hard!!

Daph: I bet its muscle, bring out the measuring tape!

INVU: SOrry to hear about your loss, but know your friend is at peace and no longer has to suffer! XOXO
keelygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:45 AM   #13  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Good Morning

Has anyone tried Turbo Jam? I did it yesterday for the first time, and I can barely move today, I am so sore. Since I started back I have been doing Tae Bo and I have not been sore at all. So I think this is a good thing. Turbo Jam is more intense to me and I love it.

Since I am so sore I will not be doing my morning routine of working out, but I will walk tonight and get back with it tomorrow. I have a busy day today so I will check back in later.

Don't forget your H20 and your vitamins.

Keelygal: I will be measuring on Thursday.....I am determined to see a loss this week. I hope you will to on your next weigh in.

Faylene: How did your walk go? The weather held out here and I got mine in.

Charla: How is your week going? And your weigh in?

Brismiley: How are you doing so far?
Old 08-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #14  
Here I go again!

Unhappy I feel yuck today!

Hello all! Well I didn't stay OP yesterday, for some reason I was starving all day long! So I ate real dinner (meaning the one I cooked for my family) and I slpurged on 3 peices (individually wrapped) of Dove dark chocolate. I didn't feel bad until i woke up this morning and felt so yuck!! Bloated and fat. LOL I was tempted to see what the scale said, but I was scared so I stayed away. LOL. I hope everyone else did better!

Daph: I did my usual Pilates class yesterday, but the instructor threw in some new moves and I am so sore today. I think a little change is important so you use different muscles.

I know this might be a little too much info for some, so if you don't want to know, STOP READING NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have been having issues going to the potty #2. I eat my fiber, through fruits, veggies and other foods, exercise and drink nothing but water. What else can I do? Any advice?

Old 08-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #15  
Here I go again!

Question Quick Question.

When you ladies cook something, like an eggbeaters, veggie, and fat free cheese omelet, do you add all the calories, fat and fiber together and then calculate points or calculate points for each ingredient? The omelet actually didnt calculate different, but some other recipes I have thrown together sometimes have an extra point when I calculate them together rather than seperate. Anyway, does anyone know why this happens or has it happened to any one else? Thanks!