Old 07-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #1  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Default WW At Home Group......7-15 to 7-21

Hi Ladies

It doesn't look like too many are doing the at home program. But if you are please join in. We can support each other on our weight loss journey.

My goal for this week is to work out 3-4 days and drink plenty of water. I haven't worked out in a while so it will take some time to build back up to five days a week. Baby steps, right?

What is your goal for this week?
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:55 PM   #2  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Sorry about the double post
Old 07-15-2007, 02:18 PM   #3  

Cool Hi

Hi Daph! I am doing WW at home. I was doing it online for a couple of months on and off. I lost 9 pounds. I am now trying it on my own since I have all of the materials and really only used the online points counter. I find the message boards here more supportive than at WW. I've never found a meeting that suited my schedule, so here I am doing it at home.
Summerrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:38 PM   #4  
Restart Date 1.02.08

It is so good to see there are more of you doing it at home. I was begining to wonder. It is really great to have the support of others.

Summer: I started by going to meetings years ago and I too found the most support here online. I didn't really get to know anyone in the meetings so I quit and did it from home. I did really well and lost over 35 pounds then lost my dad and things went down hill from there. But I am putting myself first now. Glad your here WTG on your 9 pounds lost

Paganwife: I made a boo boo and posted this thread twice. I hope you will find this. Way to go on your 13 pound loss I can't wait until I can say I am down 13 pounds, that would put me under 200 which is my goal for next month.....I hit the big 40

Either of you have any goals this week?
Old 07-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #5  
Harm None

S/C/G: 215/191/145

Height: 5' 6"

Daph,

You'll have to try harder than that to hide from me, LOL

I guess my goal for this week is to just keep with the plan and lose a couple more pounds. I'll be at my sister's Thursday and Friday, so we'll see how it works to switch to the Core plan for a few days.

I've actually never been to a WW meeting. A former co-worker gave me her points slider and beginning materials. I subbed to the website for a while, but didn't really get much out of it. Now I use the points counters and an online food log through another site. It's working! so I'm not going to change anything.
paganwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #6  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Happy Monday

I am off to a good start, I worked out this morning, did a video and weights. I am on my second bottle of water and have eaten 7 points so far today. I am feeling so good. Hope all of you have started the week off right.

Paganwife: Glad you found us. Years ago the other web site was about the same and a bunch of us moved to this one. It is much better over here. I hope you make your goal this week.

I am off to cut the grass, sounds fun huh?

If your lurking, join in, we would love to have you. We are doing WW at home and this is where we go to support each other.

Have a great day!!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #7  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Hi All

Well I ran out of gas on the mower, so I am done for the day, will finish up tomorrow. It was way to hot out there anyway.

Tracy: I hope you find us over here. I made a mistake and posted the thread twice. WTG on your 17.8 pounds lost so far, that is wonderful. Make sure you track that food tomorrow I quit going to meetings because I got more support here online. But doing it at home without going to meetings is not for everyone.

I have to go and cut up some okra for dinner I will check back in later.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:23 AM   #8  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

I found you guys as well! I am tracking today and hoping to get our new elliptical as well. I am so excited I really did well when I went to the Y and spent time on the elliptical!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:24 PM   #9  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Hello girlies

Just wanted to log on and let you know how my day is going. So far so good, I worked out this morning and I am drinking plenty of water. Finally got the yard cut, (we have 8.5 acres) this morning, so that is done until next week. It is already 90 degrees here, I can't wait until winter. Hope all of you are doing great. I am off to throw some water on the peas, their thirsty.

Will check back in later.

JonsMom: How is your week going? I hope you are still OP.

Paganwife: I am sure you are packing for your sisters. I have never tried the core plan, so let us know how it works for you.

Tracy: I am glad you found us!!! I am so jealous your getting an elliptical. Glad to see your tracking today.

I hope we all see a loss this week. Does anyone else weigh in on Fridays?

If your new or old around here join in we would love to have you.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 240.5/222.5/150

Height: 5'8

Hello everyone. I am still going. I went out of town for the weekend, day 1 was BLOWN, day 2-3 not so bad. This week I will have to make up for Sunday! Hope everyone is doing well.
Jonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:48 PM   #11  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Happy Hump Day

Just checking in. I took a brisk walk last night after dinner, it is usually to hot here during the day to spend too much time outside. It is almost 93 degrees out there now, before noon. I hate the heat!!!! I am sticking to my goal for this week. I worked out again today, I did Tae Bo and hand weights. I am feeling stronger already.

Hope you all are getting your workouts in. Don't foret those vitamins either.

I will check back later.

Jonsmom: Glad you made it home safely. I hope you will see a loss this week.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:44 PM   #12  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Hi All

I did not meet my minimum points yesterday. I had so many 0 point veggies for dinner I just didn't make it, I was too full. Hopefully the scale will still be good to me this week. I hope so. I did meet my work out goal this week, today makes day 4. I am very happy about that.

Are all of you sticking to your goals for the week? We only have a few days left until we start all over again. I can't wait for the weekend, going to the beach, to cool off.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #13  
Here I go again!

S/C/G: 170/158/135

Height: 5'6

Hello all! I would love to be part of your WW at home group! I was doing the Fat Smash Diet, then the South Beach and then I just ended up giving up my favorite foods (which I am not so good at) and lost 8 pounds, but I was starving all the time and was not a happy camper. After I gave up, I gained 4 back. I used to do WW Online a few years back and did well, but financial situations changed and I had to cancel. The closest meeting is 45 minutes away and I do not have the time to commute. I am hoping to find advice and support here. I just got back from my Vacation of 2 weeks and I gained about 4 pounds. Plus, my two heavier sister in laws are now down 20 pounds each and looking great, now I am the chubby one. LOL. I am officially motivated!! Good luck everyone!
keelygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #14  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Welcome Keelygal

Glad to have you on board. I just started back on WW. I love it because you don't have to give up any food or drink for that matter. It is the only diet I have found that works for me. I too know someone who just lost 20 pounds, and I am jealous, I won't lie. But they took diet pills and they will gain it back...hehe. I am being horrible, I know, but it is true. I am going to get it off and keep it off. And you will too.

I know you will make your Labor Day goal
Old 07-20-2007, 10:03 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Just had to share that I stayed on program last night and I am so proud of myself. We had pizza with the kids and I still managed to stay within my points range. I didn't eat anything with points all day so I could have pizza last night. I munched on carrots and celery all day long, but it was worth it. I wasn't hungry all day yesterday anyway, it seemed like I was just too busy. Anyway just wanted to share my proud news!
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote