Old 06-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/257/150

Height: 5'10"

Default Goal Clothes?

The Biggest Loser website got me thinking about goal clothes?

Before I got pregnant with my daughter I had two signature "Jenniforms". I wore cute low~rise jeans, heels, cute tops under sexy fitted blazers...OR...I wore CruelGirl jeans or Rockies, boots, a crisp button down shirt and my cowboy hat.

Low~rise has a whole new meaning now and my boots don't go over my calves.

My goal is to get back in to the sexy Jenniforms.

What are your goal clothes?

XO~
Jenn
tsinitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/257/150

Height: 5'10"

Oh...and having bone straight hair I could get out of the shower, run my fingers through it, roll the windows down on the car and get to work with that sexy windblown look. Now...it just looks like the fatchick didn't brush her hair.

I want to pull off sexy windblown hair again!!!
tsinitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #3  
Almost the Big 50!

S/C/G: Goal of 150!

Height: 5'8"

I had a pair of skinny jeans, Most of my clothes were given to Goodwill when i moved,and a few weeks back the fit!!!

No where close to goal yet...but happy
CyberGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

My goal clothes will be really trendy. I know there is something to be said for the classics but I'm one of those people that just love the fad stuff. Oh, and they will definitely age appropriate. I just hate when people wear clothes that their children wear....but that's a personal pet peeve. I'm thinking, what would have screwed me up more, as a teenager, than if my MOTHER wore my clothes! I was insecure enough. No one wants to be the same size as a "mom". hahaha
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #5  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

This is my lowest weight so yeah my goal clothes are things I buy as I go along I bought a bunch of goal clothes a few months ago when I was 30 lbs heavier and I fit into most of them now.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #6  
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Oh...and having bone straight hair I could get out of the shower, run my fingers through it, roll the windows down on the car and get to work with that sexy windblown look
Yes, yes, yes - I'm missing that too
wiosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

ooooooh i have a pair of size 8/10 jeans's in my wardrobe every week after my weigh in i try them on and say to myself "well you may have lost but you still have a way to go so don't you dare slack"
soz i know im not a member of this club but wanted to put in my 2cents

Last edited by mascara; 06-06-2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: oops not a member of this club
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #8  
Smoochie's Girl

S/C/G: 262/170/140

Ooooooh-this is my favorite subject and one of the many reasons I am doing this.
I have half a closet that are sizes 6/8/10/12 of brand new clothes. They are beautiful winter outfits. Everytime I go into the store- I pick up what's on sale. I'm taking a risk by them not fitting well or looking stupid-Can anyone say YARD SALE? hehe
Jan
Janny O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #9  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

The last time I was able to shop in a "normal" store, it was 17 yrs ago and I was in college, leggings where in style and I wore jeans with long shirts. I think I would like to fit in skirts that go up to my knee , or chinos, with a short shirt, and of course some great lingerie. I guess I will add to this as I go along, I have always been about dressing comfy not to attract people, so I don't know how it will change over the coming months.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:17 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsfan1 View Post
My goal clothes will be really trendy. I know there is something to be said for the classics but I'm one of those people that just love the fad stuff. Oh, and they will definitely age appropriate. I just hate when people wear clothes that their children wear....but that's a personal pet peeve. I'm thinking, what would have screwed me up more, as a teenager, than if my MOTHER wore my clothes! I was insecure enough. No one wants to be the same size as a "mom". hahaha
I was thinking the same thing. I've always been overweight/obese so just to be able to shop in "normal" sizes would be awesome.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #11  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janny O View Post
I'm taking a risk by them not fitting well or looking stupid-Can anyone say YARD SALE? hehe
Jan
Jan, I just had to comment! I've bought several things including a couple pair of jeans in the last week or two, hoping I've guessed correctly on the size for fall. What I've been doing is while I'm still at the register I ask the clerk to borrow her stapler and I've stapled the receipt directly to the tag on the garment right then and there while it's in my hot little hand. That way, when October rolls around if I don't like the item on me or it doesn't fit correctly I've got the receipt and can return it!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:04 PM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I posted some of my goal clothes on my blog a while back. i have these two tank tops that I got from Hot Topic that I will wear first. In general, I'll be wearing my usual jeans and tshirts....just well fitted with knee length boots. There are also a few clothes I want to get from Delias like those cute tunics and layered tanks. And some corsets from Fredericks of Hollywood and Hot Topic ( I really, really like Hot Topic!).
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:12 PM   #13  
Becoming myself

S/C/G: 294/233/180

Height: 5'9"

I have this dress that I bought when I was at goal before (sadly, a long time ago)...

It's black, full length, empire waist with tucking on the top and short sleeves, a little band around the ribs with a sparkly clasp. It's a size 12. I tried it on when we were looking for a dress for me to wear for my sister's wedding. Even though this particular dress wasn't right for the wedding I HAD to buy it. I remember that I put it on (I'm tall, 5'9") and stepped out of the dressing room, and every woman in the mirror area turned around and was speechless. Seriously, everyone stopped what they were doing and just looked at me. It's THAT arresting a dress on me. There will come a day when I can wear this dress. I will have someplace to wear this dress. Or I'll just make someplace up!
sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:24 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I don't actually own anything smaller then the size I am wearing right now. To be honest this is the smallest I can remember being since my freshman year of high school (10 years ago)!!!

But when I finally reach my goal weight I want to be able to wear a little black dress.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:04 PM   #15  
Starting is half the task

S/C/G: 330/ticker/160

Height: 5'10

I've been fat for what seems like forever so I don't have any goal clothes that I used to wear per-say, and if I did they would be so out of fashion!! I just can't wait to shop at a trendy "Normal store" like forever 21, Kitson, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, etc. Come on skinny clothes!!
Cokia is offline   Reply With Quote