Old 04-19-2007, 04:40 AM   #1  

Default 30 something Thursday April 19th

19th already!!!!!
Hi Ladies!
I have got the worst allergic reaction to the trees blossoms ever. I hate it. I cough all day and night. Headaches like ****. I had two terrible nights and slept through last night just because of exhaustion. First I thought it might just be a cold. My weight is still higher than before Easter - I gained 4 pounds and I am feeling very bad about it. i havenīt been to the gym because of all this coughing and thatīs another point why I am feeling down at the moment. And one of my best friends isnīt answering my mails I donīt think I did something to get her angry but I am feeling very unsure these days. Maybe I should go back to bed until the weekend.
Little boy is doing so fine at the tour - at least this is positive and the other two boys are nice.

Sheila youīve got a good boy - itīs so difficult to go and apologize! I think he really understood what he did wrong!

Hope to see you all (and myself in a much better mood) tomorrow.
Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:27 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!! Well work is better--I guess the fear of the unknown is worse than the actual existance??? Who knows--still have problems standing all day==better since I bought new shoes but I am way toooo tired to run on the treadmill....

Kirsten--The stuff is blooming here also..makes U sneeze and have a major headache..Pretty bushes but man are they deadly!!! Hope U R feeling better today...

Have a great day!! running late as usual!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:30 AM   #3  

RR!! I just saw that you are nearly down to your goal-weight - oh my great!!!!! I am off to clean this house now - I am able to throw things away - yes I am.......
Old 04-19-2007, 06:56 AM   #4  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Kirsten: Thank you for the compliment I think you are right. As far as the flowers blooming here in Wyoming it is doing the same. My daughter and son are down and they are sick from it. My daughter literally always ends up in the hospital they put her on steroids yesterday.

RR: Great Job being so close to your goal weight. How did you do it? I understand about your feet and legs from standing. I am sure you have tried several different kinds of shoes. i overheard a lady when I was getting a massage one day saying about some kind of socks that you can get that alot of hospital workers use. Mainly women If I see that gal I will ask her.

Yesterday did really well with my eating. It is raining here so that should be really fun with all the kids. We all have spring fever bad!!!!

GG: It sounds like yesterday you had a day from **** cheer up!

take care everyone and thank you all yesterday for the very nice comments, I would say thank you individually but I am running behind and have been so crazy busy that it is just nuts.

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...well i crashed last night and slept great!!!! I feel good today...and feel ready to get back on the wagon. Im still a bit po'd about yesterday, but i'm not going to let it get to me. I am going to talk to my boss and give him my opinion of the situation..and then be done with it. If they elect to keep her..that's their opinion. My opinion is anyone like that should be let go. She is going to emotionallly polute the clinic...but i'm just an associate. So i don't really have a say. So today, i'm going to work out after work and hopefully ride my horse. I've got a horse show on saturday and want to practice my dressage tests

Great job RR. i also noticed that you were almost at goal. That's awesome!
milgro - hope you feel better.
hey sheila
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:24 AM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Smile New here!

Hello thirtysomethings!

I am new here---just stumbled onto the site and registered. I am a 31 year old brand new mom with an absolutely beautiful 2 month old daughter. She is truly a blessing---but the weight that I gained during my pregnancy was not! I had lost 35 lbs prior to getting pregnant on LA weight loss (I was at a healthier weight than I had been in a LOOONG time-and that is probably why I was able to get pregnant!) BUT...I gained about 75 lbs!!! I lost about 35 lbs within the month after delivery (I had polyhydramnios (too much amniotic fluid---like 3 liters when you should have 1/2 a liter!) and I am breastfeeding (hopefully this is helping burn the lbs!)Sooo, I am now back to where I started 35-40 lbs heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight (which was still 30 lbs. too heavy!!!) I start LA weight loss again on May 9th (they have you wait 3 mos after delivery if you are breastfeeding so that you do not jeopardize your milk supply). I know I will need all the support that I can get---and this looks like a great place to 'vent' with others going through the same weight loss struggle---it is also inspiring to see how much you all are losing!
I am looking forward to hanging out on these boards and milking your brains for advice and support! Thanks!
emmasmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:42 AM   #7  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' All!

Emmasmamma!!!! We welcome you with open arms!!! Welcome back to you, Betty!

All: Down about a teenie tiny itty bitty bit more today! Go Go Gadget Go!

GG: Unfreakin' believable w/that situation!

Joan: Can you give us an update on your inspection timelines?

Karen K.: Ya know, I had a really tough time sleeping well before the meds, and still have periods now where I'll wake up for about 2 hours in the middle of the night and can't sleep-but then crash out hard after that until the alarm goes off. I bet you'll get back on track with that soon, because I firmly believe the thyroid affects sleep along with everything else!

Tina: Gurllllll.....quit trippin'! Ain't nuthin' but some food, baby! Your punishment? Drink 2 extra glasses of water today and get back to shinin' our shoes with your LOVELY SENSE OF WIT and CHARM! I miss your fun-ness!!!! 8-)

I'll touch base later everyone! Gotta run...projects for the Judge....get back with ya soon.

Love, Melinda

Last edited by mjoste; 04-19-2007 at 07:55 AM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:39 AM   #8  

Height: 5'7"

Default Thanks!

Melinda,
Thanks for such a warm welcome! I added a pic of my beautiful 2 month old to my signature (she is only 1 month in the pic---I need to upload some new pics!) I love showing her off!!! Take care!
emmasmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:03 AM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Hi Mamma!! Emma is adorable, congrats! And good for you bf'ing!! I don't know much about LAWL, but regardless of what their plan is, you know you have to just make sure you're drinking enough! How's your supply? Is Emma your first? Sorry, I'm a baby junkie!

Hi to everyone, I'm a little busy this AM, will try to check back later!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:54 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 246/244/143

Height: 5'6''

Smile another newbie to the 30-something club

Hello ladies

Elisa here, I joined recently an I'm still getting aquainted with the place... already love it though!

I'm 30, I'll be -something in September, but I'm out of the 20-something's so I hope you don't mind if I crash

Mama- Emma is adorable! I have a little one myself (and a 7 year old), Stella is turning 1 next month How did that happen?? They grow so fast!!! Isn't being a mom the best?

Stella just woke up from her nap so I have to go... time to workout!
FitMomEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:56 AM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Mamma & Elisa, to our group. I am sure that you will find the help and support you need.

MJ, have you been drinking Dew again? Youre so peppy in the morning ~ grrr ~ I am not a morning person.

GG, Just start a count down until you move and focus on that. Try to ignore the office politics.

Shiela, sorry for your daughters pain. Good job with your son.

Kirstin, I am feelin ya on the allergies. We have got it really bad in NW Ohio.

Lauren, are ya still navigating by boats?

RR, maybe DH could massage your legs at night. That would help ~ Im thinking.

to everyone I missed.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:11 AM   #12  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

I'm back for a drive-by...or row by! Yeah, Lisa, this AM's commute was better, because they opened up the highway going West, which is how I need to go, again. But the water is still rising in some areas I think though. Some of the houses I see off the highway are just under a couple feet of water, it's devastating.

Welcome Elisa!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:14 AM   #13  

Hi and WELCOME to Emmasmamma and Elisa I so love babies!!!!!!
You know what I did? I slept for two hours this afternoon and I feel much better now - still coughing like **** of course - but the headache is better. And I got a reply from my friend - sheīs fine. Sometimes you just have to sit back and wait a little while

GA in such a situation itīs good to go through what you have to say in your mind before meeting the boss. It always helps me to have the better argument and - very important - stay calm! Have fun after work

I am having a coffee break right now!

Stay healthy. Kirsten
Old 04-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #14  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey kirsten good advise to GG. Oh and Kirsten if you get really bored come to wyoming you can help me clean my house! It is a rainy day and I am ready for some sunshine

Lauren: I can't even imagine what it is like to go through the type of weather that your neck of the woods has undergone.

Melinda: You are a kick in the pants I bet your judges enjoy your spunky personality. I always look forward to your posts.

Emmasmom and Elisa: Welcome Your gonna love it!!

Lisa: Hope your having a great day!

GG: Hope your day is going better and the boss was understanding.

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:23 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning!
Start the day great! I was up at 6:00 was able to go for a walk with the little yorkie! OH it felt sooo good!
I had to take care of a bunch of stuff already this AM! Yeah!
I am on my way to the gym.
Emmasmom and Elisa Welcome! you came to the right place, your baby is adorable, and wow soo much hair. I am looking forward to get to know you.
GG I hope you have a better day, try not to let it get to you!
Lauren try to stay dry.
I got to go, my friend is at the door with the other little yorkie! Yeah!!! we've missed him have not seen him for about a week.

I will check later!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote