Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/244/150

Height: 5'9"

Default "subscription" question?

Does "subscribed thread" just mean a thread you have started or replied to or is there more to it? I havn't joined any communities like this and am completely new to it, so I havn't got a clue. When I hear subscription, I think magazine, or something you pay for. Thanks for any answers.
ducky0224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

A thread "Subscription" means you'll be alerted when responses are posted to a thread.

You can subscribe without email notifications (meaning responses to the thread will appear in your User CP under "Subscribed Threads"), or with instant email notifications (you receive an email every time a response is posted), daily notifications (you receive an email every day with all of the responses posted that day), or weekly notifications (you receive an email every week with all of the responses posted that week).
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

And what do I have to do to subscribe my threads?
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

You can set a default subscription option for all threads you post in by selecting a subscription option in your "User CP" under the "Edit Options" page. Select a "Default Thread Subscription Mode" option.

You can also subscribe to any one thread from the "Advanced" posting page for that thread (not from the Quick Reply - click "Go Advanced" under the "Quick Reply" box).
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/244/150

Height: 5'9"

thanks, that answered my question.
ducky0224 is offline   Reply With Quote