Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 08:51 AM   #1  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Default October's Goal

With October fast approaching I thought that I had better think about my goals for the coming month.
1. Get my water in every day.
2. Exercise at least 30 min every day (but try for an hour).
3. Lose at least 8 pounds.

Anyone else have goals they'd like to share? I'd love to hear them. Or does anybody have any ideas for a challenge we can do for October?

Start Weight:205
Short Term Goal:195
Ultimate Goal: 125
Old 09-28-2005, 09:33 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

If you look under the thread "Fresh start for fall" you will see that the fall challenge runs until October 31.

Maybe we can set up a weekly goal here?

I would like to start exercising more so I will make my goal for October 1 to 8 to set up and implement a daily exercise routine.

Anyone else have anything they feel that they want to work on?
Old 09-28-2005, 11:44 AM   #3  
Cynical RedHead

My goal for October is to incorporate weight-lifting into my exercise routine. And, of course, to continue counting my calories and trying to eat healthy calories.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:04 PM   #4  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well, for the last two weeks i've actually met my goal of working out at least twice a week. so next week my goal will be to increase that to 3 times a week and to actually start that food journal i keep talking about...
Old 09-30-2005, 07:08 AM   #5  

I've scaled back my goals. I just feel that I don't have time to fit any exercize in right now. My goal is to try to set things up better ahead of time...so that when I'm tired & feeling weak I have some sort of lower carb snack that tastes good enough that I don't run for chocolate cupcakes or rolo's from the snack machine. I am planning on buying a book called the Yummy Hunters Guide which I have heard has write ups about darn near every single lowfat or low carb (it includes both) food & the authors opinions...ie...this one tasted like sawdust...this one tasted yummy! I have bought lots of low this & low that & find that I will get one I like but forget which one it was & then I buy like six nasty ones in a row while trying to figure out which one I liked. Know what I mean?
Closed Thread