Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 09:40 AM   #61  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Squeak - oh great, big black evil looking birds make you think of me...

I have to go to a cocktail reception with work today... must not stand near appetizer buffet...must not stand near appetizer buffet...
Old 09-28-2005, 05:45 PM   #62  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Good luck at the reception Mauvais!

As for the crow, that is *not* quite how I meant that Just made me think of the story of you & your mother.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:58 PM   #63  

I know, I' m just teasing you

I made it through the reception with 2 glasses of wine, a piece of cheese, one slice of smoked salmon on rye and 2 baked vegetarian samosas - phew! Not too bad but I got home at 7:15 and I was hungry so I had a ham sandwich and some potato salad.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:02 PM   #64  

It is sooo cold here today! Yesterday I was wearing short sleeves and sandals and today it is nylons, boots and a coat....BRRRRR!

Oh well, it least it gives me an excuse to drink hot chocolate
Old 09-29-2005, 08:56 PM   #65  
Pending Email Confirmation

It's been that way lately here too. I have to go to work wearing a sweater and freezing, then i get off work and it's like 80 degrees. Now, two hours after work, it's clouded over and windy. crazy *** fall in Oregon. I'm not lying when I tell you this story - once we were at a stop light waiting for the light to turn green and it was raining on the left hand side of the car and it was not raining on the right hand side of the car. So weird!!

Anyway, I'm halfway done with training for my new job. Getting nervous about getting out there on the phones, but I'm sure I'll do fine. Customer service is the same no matter where you go. The rest will fall into place. I hope.. *LOL*

I have actually been working out the last two weeks. It feels good to get back into it too. I have been lazing around for far too long. Something in the back of my mind is telling me that this time I'm actually ready for weightloss - but I'm going to keep that little voice quiet for now because I've heard it before and been wrong. *LOL*We'll just see how it goes... though I hope it does stick this time.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:17 AM   #66  
A Goddess Always

Talking Well dang

I've not given up on my plan. Not in the least it's just that...well

I GOT A JOB!!

Hehe, I did however manage to find a tai-chi dvd so I am still on track with that I suppose. Anyhoo new job, loving it...umm....will commit to a goal for october. Yes that will work.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:53 AM   #67  

It's chilly here too...in the fifties at night & seventies in the daytime. I'm loving it! I wish that fall & spring did not pass quite so quickly. Sigh...wish I did not have so much homework, it would be a great weekend to be out hiking. We are looking at Geocaching as a possible hobby when/if school ever calms down. We figure that it will be fun, burn calories & we can take the dog too. Anyone here ever tried it? Speaking of trying things...has anyone tried Mystery Shopping? I signed up with a few companies & am hoping it will be a way to get some free or at least cheaper dinners/bowling/etc.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:01 AM   #68  

Angelle - congratulations on the new job! So what are you doing now and how are you liking it?
Closed Thread