Yay! I Exercised Today! March 2005

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • New exercise thread for March...

A big to everyone who participated last month!
  • Yesterday's exercise (I'm always a day behind in reporting )
    30 minutes of walking and 1 hour on the exercise bike.

Myowngoddess, good luck with your aquacize class. I go 3 times a week and absolutely love it. I've gained soooo much upper body strength in the last year and a half.
  • I went to the gym this morning for my normal routine, and I went last night as well.

Off for my swim in my new costume tomorrow, I can't wait to try it out!
  • Good going Tani and Kykaree!

I went for a 25 minute walk in the snow today during my lunch hour.
  • Wow, I forget that it's still winter some places, Mauvaisroux

Next winter I want to try snow shoeing. Of course, living in Seattle, I'll have to first *drive* to the snow, heh.
  • I can ship you some of our snow if you like
  • Today's exercise: 30 minute walk and 60 minute aquacize.
  • I walked for 40 minutes afterwork yesterday
  • Today's exercise: a 30 minute walk and 30 minutes of stepping.
  • 30 minute walk at lunchtime today
  • Thursday exercise: 30 minutes of walking, 60 minutes aquacize. (I know I sound like a broken record)

Hey Kykaree, how did your new swim suit work out?
  • Not a broken record - writing it down lets you see your progress and when others see it they may get motivated to exercise too! Good going!
  • Catch up time.

Wednesday - walked 30 minutes
    Thursday - Belly danced 60 minutes
    Friday - walked 40 minutes

Congrats to everyone else for their hard work.
  • Friday -walked 30 minutes
  • The swimsuit is good, but a bit too supportive under the boobies, they keep threatening to bounce out of the top!!!!! I might need to invest in another one, but in plus sizes it's difficult to get something built for serious swimming. Hopefully I will be out of the plus sizes before too long!

I went to the gym after work on Friday night, it was really crowded, but I still did it, a few weeks ago I would have left! I am getting a bit more confident, slowly but surely. And dh and I did a huge walk today (Saturday) We have done far more than our 10 000 steps.