Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 07:44 PM   #16  

I want one of those ticker thingys....I am going to figure out how.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:55 PM   #17  

Default Great day, Great dress!!!

I found it!!!! it took a couple of hours but I had a great time trying on all the dresses and spending the day with friends. My friend Jenn (she has also recently lost alot doing South Beach) got her dress right away. We went to Fairweather Dress Depot. At first I was disapointed because all the dresses were in really small sizes but we searched and seached and I got one! I got one! It's a full length Strapless black sateen with a thin pink band across the top and the same pink ribbon criss crossing the back a bit. I love it and it's comfortable even for a strapless (which I think I mentioned I have NEVER worn before) I felt like a princess in it, gee I thrilled . And the best parts are that it's a size 10!! which is a huge difference from the 18W I was six months ago and finally because it was from the prom line and at the dress depot I got it for 39.99 plus tax (yes girls thats Canadian dollars!) In June the dress was priced at $225.

Aafter shopping we went to Red Lobster and I am going to have to head into the Bite me section after this cause those biscut things they have there are evil. I had a little lobster and then I had a little of everything else I could get my hands on. I guess I was just excited about the dress that I kinda forgot I was still trying to stay OP. Well it's my personal mission for the next week to be very very good so I can still fit into my dress on Saturday!

All in all it was a wonderful day, when I got home I had to have a nap from all of the walking and the eating, woke up at 8pm and still feeling tired. Hope you are all having a great evening. The weather was really nice here today until it go windy this evening.

Dale
Old 10-24-2004, 12:51 AM   #18  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Trixi - I love those biscuit things. I love them so much that in my much fatter days I would order a refill of the basket before asking for a box to take my leftovers home and I would just fill up the box with biscuits. Those things are VERY evil.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:56 AM   #19  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh... those chedder biscuits... evil, indeed!

Congratulations on the dress, Dale!
Old 10-24-2004, 05:06 PM   #20  

Yesterday afternoon trying on the dress it was a perfect fit, with absolutly no room to spare, after Red Lobster and did I mention I had chicken wings and pizza for dinner around 10pm? I could barely do the thing up today! Well that was a wake up call I got to tell ya! So today I have been OP all day, did the cleaning, the laundry and for the first time in a couple of months I got off my butt and did the 3 miles walk away the pounds dvd (OUCH) I felt great afterwards and I am going to continue to do it all this week in hopes of being able to sit in the dress at the wedding cause it's going to look funny in the church if I am the only one standing besides the bride and groom!

As for those evil evil biscuts! I am going to have to remember what they did to me and NEVER touch them again, chessey, buttery and bready? they should be outlawed! I had a salad for lunch and for dinner its going to be chicken and veggies. Drank a ton of water today as well, so now I gotta you know what, bye

Dale
Old 10-24-2004, 06:46 PM   #21  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Those biscuits are awesome...uh...I mean evil.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:09 AM   #22  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Congrats on finding a dress, and in a size 10 to boot!!!!

I've only been to Red Lobster once and I don't remember those biscuits...maybe that is just as well that I don't

Closing this thread to start week 8
Closed Thread