Alternachick chat May 2+ - Page 4 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 12:50 PM   #46  
Waisting away

Noodles - sorry to hear your under the weather.

By-the- by, I just loved your mother's day balloons. I could use some lessons on posting all those cool icons and stuff. I'm such a novice.

It's funny how hot stuff does make you feel better. And Hannah, I agree suishi is always good and so low cal to boot. I had 12 pieces of suishi yesterday for a mere 6 points (WW). Although they didn't give me enough wasabi.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:55 AM   #47  
Rattie Lover

Aww thanks girls for the warm fuzzies!! I still am not feeling right but I feel a bit better than I did. I think there was honey in the homemade BBQ Sauce for the ribs and that's why I got sick so bad... I was broken out everywhere, itchy, stomach PO'ed at me, etc... I am allergic to honey. That's the only logical explanation I can come up with, other than it's an arthritis flare-up. Maybe both with my luck.

Anyhow, I did manage to get out and bowl tonight. We had a roll-off for league championship. And to think all this time I thought we had won it!!! Ahh well..We managed to win the roll off anyhow and took 1st place after all. Tuesday is our banquet and we'll get our goodies then. Yay! Then I will be scarce the weekend of May 21, 22, 23, & 24th as I will be out of town judging our Western Open Regionals. I got my certification #, pin, and T-shirt finally. YAY!!

Tonight I managed to pick up 2 mini-rose bushes for 99 cents! Clearance!! Now I just need to nurse them back to health.

How's everoyne else!! Hope O.K. I shall return!!
Old 05-13-2004, 02:17 AM   #48  

I'm so stoked! DBF and I got a bike for me for my Birthday!!! Yay!!! (Hmm... no bicycling smilie?) My B-day isn't for another week and a half, but he's been running long distances by himself, so we figured it would be good for both of us if I rode along. Tomorrow we're going on a seven mile ride/run (me riding, him running). I really like the bike, it is light, comfortable and good colors (silver and black).
Whoops, I think I'm bragging, so I'll stop, but I'm just so excited!
Old 05-13-2004, 09:04 AM   #49  

Height: 5'-2"

Hannah, that's wonderful! What a great gift!!

Noodles, glad you're starting to feel better, hon.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:23 AM   #50  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis
Noodles, glad you're starting to feel better, hon.
Ellis Dearling!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah_phi
I'm so stoked! DBF and I got a bike for me for my Birthday!!! Yay!!! (Hmm... no bicycling smilie?)

Per your request...this is the only one I could find...naughty bicyclers!!

Have a nice day and thank you for shopping at bicyclesmilies.com.!!

(I've lost my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 05-13-2004, 12:33 PM   #51  
Waisting away

Noodles - congrats for your bowling success. You go girl!!!

It does sound like it might have been an allergic reaction. 'nuff already - you've had enough on your plate lately. Oh....loved the tric smilie. Too funny.

Hannah - what a wonderful gift. It's great that now you can exercise together each in his/her own way. AND...... Happy Early Birthday!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:20 PM   #52  
Rattie Lover

Red face Happy Early Birthday, Hannah!!

Teufelchen!! My bowling isn't that great though... I carry a 158 average. My husband on the other hand has almost a 200 average!! Brat. I am going to get a new ball this next season though; my 13 pounder is too light now.

Yeah, Early, Hannah!!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:38 PM   #53  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Noodles 13 lb balls
Old 05-13-2004, 08:41 PM   #54  
Rattie Lover

LOL Leenie!!

Didn't ya know I carry 2 around in my bowling bag?? A spare ball and my regular ball. Heavy things to lug around I tell ya!!
Old 05-14-2004, 10:55 AM   #55  
Rattie Lover

Red face Happy Friday!!

Good Morning Folks!! Going to be 96 here and !!!

Where is everybody??? I know yer out there!!! Speak up!!

I have a busy day...Have to run a bazillion errands, then off to dinner and ball game with some friends. Thank goodness hubby gets off early. He gets the title of "Mr. Chauffeur". I still can't drive yet or I would go yard saling!! Pfooey!!! I am going to try to get on the "morning" schedule this week. I have a tournament to judge next Saturday and my butt drags when I don't get enough sleep the night before. 10 hours + 1000+ screaming kids = EARPLUGS!!! But I really enjoy the tournaments/judging...I wouldn't do this if I didn't.

Have a good day everybody!! Here's a cute smiley for ya...
Old 05-14-2004, 12:32 PM   #56  
Waisting away

Wow Noodles - I couldn't keep up with you. Enjoy your hectic weekend.

I'm going over to my mom's for dinner and that's the highlight of this weekend. I really need to get stuff done around the house, both in and out. Sigh.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:41 PM   #57  

Default Please fasten your seat belts, we will entering Weird Space immediately...

Quote:
I would go yard saling!!
It took me about 10 seconds to process that sentence-- I was trying to figure out how you could sail a boat over someone's lawn... I was at the point of imagining little wheels on the boat, like a desert sail board, and then I finally got it...
Old 05-14-2004, 01:17 PM   #58  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Seek

Hannah, what a cool gift. i haven't biked in ages. the last time i tried i ran into a horse and buggy and a person walking all in the same week, so my old roomie took my bike away.

just been same old same old blah around here. but i did get a new kitten. he is a cutie but my big boy is extemely pissed off right now.between the kitten mews, the cat growls and hisses and the bickering kids i want some calgon.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:33 PM   #59  
Rattie Lover

Wink Lol!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekInnerThinChick
It took me about 10 seconds to process that sentence-- I was trying to figure out how you could sail a boat over someone's lawn... I was at the point of imagining little wheels on the boat, like a desert sail board, and then I finally got it...
You crack me up Seek!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned your name in the maintainers "Update on Noodles" thread...

Heather: I WANNA SEE THE KITTEN!!!!!!!! Baby kitties!!! Awwwwwwwwwww..
Old 05-14-2004, 02:01 PM   #60  

Thanks for the B-Day wishes! I can't believe that in a week I'll be 27. This time I'm not having a crisis over my age though.
I really love the bike. I've had a bike for a while, but it was an old heavy thing withmessed up gears that had me worn out in three miles of riding. Yesterday I rode six out of eight miles with my BF. I wasn't tired, but my knee started to hurt, so I sat out the middle two miles while he went out and back. It was great. Then, when we got back to the apartment I was able to carry the bike up to our third floor apartment. I couldn't even get my old bike up the first flight of stairs. I'm a bit, ahem, saddle sore today, but I can't wait to go back out again.

Heather: I ran into a parked Mercedes once, boy was that embarassing when the alarm went off.
I want to see kitten pictures too!

Seek: "Yard saling", too funny, I read things wrong like that all the time! There's a billboard here in town that advertises a fishing pond, but all it says is, "Ahh, the laughter of children... I got one! I got one!" and the name of the place really small at the bottom. It has taken me the longest time to not be disturbed by it.

Noodles: I love that bicycle smilie, hopefully that won't be me though .
Closed Thread