Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 03:43 PM   #31  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

I have spent whole days watching cleansweep and everything else on tbs(?) even enjoy the what not to wear, and the new wedding one.
Old 04-09-2004, 03:54 PM   #32  
Pending Email Confirmation

Yes! I love house hunters too. And pretty much everything on Food Network (especialy Jaime Oliver -yummy- and Alton Brown). I miss nigella Bites, we don't have Style network anymore.

oh, and if you didn't make fun of me for Dawson's Creek, I gotta tell you I'm addicted to reruns of Roseanne too.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:24 PM   #33  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziness
And pretty much everything on Food Network.
Ooohhhhhh I LIKE that show where the Double Dare guy hosts it...where they show you how the different foods/drinks/treats are made. Fascinating!! I want to go visit that original Dr. Pepper glass bottling plant in the middle-of-nowhere Texas. I bet that's some GOOD Dr. Pepper.
Old 04-10-2004, 04:46 PM   #34  
fairy princess

My DH-to-be is a HUGE Dr. Pepper fanatic and he *loves* the Dr. Pepper from that plant in middle-of-nowhere, Texas. I can definitely taste a difference but I'm not a huge Dr. Pepper person so I don't really care. But yeah, he grew up in Dallas so every so often he'd be able to get some Dr. Pepper from there and it still makes him happy every time he does.
Old 04-10-2004, 06:23 PM   #35  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi
My DH-to-be is a HUGE Dr. Pepper fanatic and he *loves* the Dr. Pepper from that plant in middle-of-nowhere, Texas. I can definitely taste a difference but I'm not a huge Dr. Pepper person so I don't really care. But yeah, he grew up in Dallas so every so often he'd be able to get some Dr. Pepper from there and it still makes him happy every time he does.
I'm 100% jealous. Do you know if they make diet there?

~~~Kicks and Screams for some of the GOOD DR. Pepper.~~~~
Old 04-11-2004, 10:23 AM   #36  

the things you learn. i never even knew there was a special dr. pepper.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:44 AM   #37  

Default Let's see...

I really don't watch a lot of T.V., but I am very addicted to the shows that I do watch- Chappelle's Show is my new fav, SO funny! I love Friends, South Park (I don't care, the show is BRILLIANT), I was a TOTAL Sex and the City addict, I cried at the series finale , and yes, Good Eats is mine and my husband's guilty pleasure. And the one we watch every day is the Daily Show. Sad, but that's really where we get most of our news! haha
Old 04-11-2004, 12:11 PM   #38  
Rattie Lover

There is this new show coming out on April 19th...about a family who runs a funeral parlor...believe on A & E. It's not a scripted show, but actually a real life family and the what nots...Call me crazy but I think it might be interesting to watch...Too bad I'll be without sight that day!!! (Eye Surgery Day).
Old 04-11-2004, 12:39 PM   #39  

Every show I ever loved has ended - Ally McBeal, Dawson's Creek (hey, they were the same age as me!), The Agency, American Embassy...

Now I just watch West Wing reruns on Bravo b/c I have class on Weds. nights when the show is really on. That's actually caused me to discover my new favorite show which is Significant Others on Bravo - if you have Bravo try to check it out its hilarious. And of course, American Idol on Tues. night.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:41 AM   #40  

Emily : Ally ( which i loved by the way) had Gil ZBellows omit. He played in my all time fav. movie love and a .45

Noodles : call me crazy too? lol sounds pretty interesting.

Jayla: Dave is freacking hilarious!! i watched friends religiously from day 1 but since this is last season guess i have been boycotting only seen a few of them. but it will be sadly missed what will i watch now
Closed Thread