Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 11:37 AM   #1  

Hi Ladies, No I haven't fallen off of the world. I have been keeping little Shawn through the week so his mother could go back to work. I started some new meds and they really make me tired and sleepy. Hopefully, in a few weeks after I adjust to them, I will get my zip back. I sure hope so.
Mauvais, don't get down on yourself about the weight gain, it is probably just water weight gain. I perdict that by next week you will have a big loss! Hang in there girl, you have come a long way and you have a lot to be proud of.
Squeak, have you thought about getting a beta fish? They don't require much care and
they are beautiful. Of course, crabs could be fun too!
Ellis, Hi!
Noodles, How are your new mousies doing?
Hi blugirrl!
Star Princess, I love your new picture, you are beautiful!!!!
Old 02-22-2004, 12:54 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Thanks Irish
Old 02-23-2004, 07:22 AM   #3  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Morning Ladies.. I am feeling crappy today. ate some bad chicken and can't keep my head out of the toilet. ( yeah yeah , i hear ya'll thanks for sharing right? lol)after doing so good my behind fell right off the OP this weekend. feeling fat and sluggish. beer just ain't good for my girlish figure. well hoping my day turns around. everyone have a good day.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:25 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Irish, I'm glad you're back! I hope the new meds work out for you soon.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:20 PM   #5  
Rattie Lover

Hi All!

Can't type long..and I'll probably be scarce for the next 2 weeks. Tomorrow, the in-laws are coming into town for 2 weeks and I am going around here right now like a mad woman cleaning my house. It isn't filthy, but I have OBC and I like things spotless so...I'm trying to get it back that way after the hub and kid didn't clean for 2 weeks. On top of all of this it's raining and HUMID here and swelling up my joints horribly. Just when I forget I have arthritis, I get reminded by the lovely weather. Pfft!!

We have Rodeo Week here this week and the city gives Thursday & Friday off to the kids so they get a 5 day break. So the kid will be off school and the in-laws want to run all over town doing the tourist thing so...I'll be the designated driver. Fun Fun! Actually it is fun...I like to see the different places that we normally just don't go see.

Now, next week is our convention week in Laughlin. I'll be gone Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat. Sun. for the convention. Hubby is president of the local chapter so we get to do the stuff that we normally don't get to do. And this falls within our "when we 1st met" anniversary so we're going to celebrate that too while we are away. And the best part is...hubbys company paid for it all! We even got river view rooms!! I'll take pics for ya...

Irish: The babies are great! Spoiled rotten they are... I got Harry trained now to sleep on his back in my hand. Got some cute pics of it but haven't downloaded them yet. When I do I'll post them for ya.

Blugirrl1: Get Better! I know that feeling...It's awful awful awful!! Remember to take some vitamin B complex after your done with the "porcelian god" part. It will help with the hang over feeling and replenish some important vitamins you lost during the illness.

Ok gotta go...if I don't stay on this..I'll never get it done.

Old 02-24-2004, 07:55 AM   #6  

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles913
Hi All!

Blugirrl1: Get Better! I know that feeling...It's awful awful awful!! Remember to take some vitamin B complex after your done with the "porcelian god" part. It will help with the hang over feeling and replenish some important vitamins you lost during the illness.

thanks. and enjoy yourself the next couple weeks. booked solid you sound like.

feeling sick i was, so what do i do, "sure i will ride with you to fort wayne, indiana." dumb dumb idea. can you say the people in the car behind us must thought it was raining.. ohh groan but i feel better today. so off to do all the errands i didn't do yesterday..

GOOD MORNING EVERONE!!! i see sunshine here. and boy that is a good thing.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:49 PM   #7  

where are all the other posts? i'm confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused.

just a quick drive by, really. new restaurant opened last tuesday, and i've been pulling serious hours all week. this is my only day off for another week, so i'm playing catch up with the house and stuff.

happy fat tuesday/mexican flag day to everyone.... i'm going to be totally sinful, and go out for margaritas with my mom, sister, and best friend!!

Old 02-24-2004, 05:15 PM   #8  

Heather, are you okay now, hon?

Shel, try to keep up, will ya?
Old 02-25-2004, 12:36 AM   #9  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Hello all!

So, I had my very first speech debate this weekend (the first debate in arizona was cancelled). Policy debate is with a partner and we competed in the Novice division against Pepperdine, Fullerton, Cal Poly, San Fran State, LA City and Northridge etc. There was 6 debates and if you "broke" (won enough to move on), there was a quarter final and then a semi final and a final round. To give you an idea how much freaking time that is, each debate is around 3 hours long and there were 9 rounds in all (27 hours in 3 days). Anyway, I won the whole darn tournament. I am now the State Champion of the Novice division. Pretty amazing for my first tournament. I'm proud but also a bit like, "well, crap. now I gotta keep doing this."

For fat tuesday I made some veggie jambalaya. The Cute Boyfriend even enjoyed it.

Blurrgirl - I'm glad your feeling better sweetie.

Noodles - I'm so confused. The city gives two days off for a rodeo???

Hey, I'm reading the Dr. Ornish's Diet. I know Miss Chris was on it at one time. Anyone else? It's closely aligned with Dr. Weil's plan (who I love, mostly because he's so darn cute).
Old 02-25-2004, 01:12 AM   #10  

HOLY MOTHER, Jessica!! Congratulations, hon!!!
Old 02-25-2004, 01:25 AM   #11  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Jessica
Noodles - I'm so confused. The city gives two days off for a rodeo???

Yeah... I don't know why, but the whole Tucson area gives the kids Thursday & Friday off for "Rodeo Holiday." The Rodeo is here and I guess they figure they will all go watch it, but, they dont. Hence why most of us go out of town.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:02 AM   #12  

Thanks Everyone, alive and well now.
Jessica, Good going, that sounds like a major freaking accomplishment.

Noodles, better then when i was growing up in Ga. and got time off for the golf tournements. golf?
Old 02-25-2004, 06:12 AM   #13  
Rattie Lover

Hmm...Hubby would like the idea of getting off for a GOLF tournament. Pfft!! I get bored watching that little white holed ball travel miles and miles..until it lands in the water.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:17 AM   #14  

golf is extreme boredom in my book. but i love watching figure skating, or gymnastics. even horseback riding. lol
Old 02-25-2004, 06:29 AM   #15  
Rattie Lover

Skating?! **perk** My kinda sport!! Oh I like watching the other ones too... And I like to watch bowling. Nascar...depends on whos doing what. High Diving...Gymnastics into the pool!! hehehe Trampolines....new sport in Olympics...neat!!! I also like to watch that skiing where they do those tricks...freestyle skiing?? Amazing. hmm..what else..hard to think at 4:30 am.
Closed Thread