Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 10:09 PM   #31  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Talking

Ellis, you're killin' me! As a proud representative of the lesbian community, and as the self-proclaimed Diplomatic Emissary of Lesbiana, I hereby declare that the lovely and charming Ellis is an Honorary Most Very Special Friend of the Lesbos.

Hey, Lisa! Welcome! Nice to meet you, and congrat's on the 3 pound loss -- not the mention the previous 36!
Old 04-08-2004, 08:32 AM   #32  

Height: 5'-2"

Thank you so much, dah'ling.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:29 AM   #33  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Just popping in to say welcome and to state that, if it weren't for sex, I too would be a lesbian! Am I too old to switch?
Old 04-08-2004, 11:21 AM   #34  

Hehehe Ruth!

If Ellis can be an Honorary Most Special Friend of the Lesbos then you can too! Lucky for you, I'm also a Diplomatic Emissary.

Welcome Lisa! Your diet history is like mine. I did well in WW (at least before I gained it all back. The bottom line for me is that I can't do points counting for the rest of my life, and what I need is a lifetime change, not just a diet.

When my partner and I met 10 years ago she was thin and bragged that she could eat anything and not gain weight. I guess there is some poetic justice in the fact that we are now both doing South Beach, although she has less to lose. Me, I have struggled with weight since graduating from high school. When I first was on my own I didn't gain because I worked as a nurse, but later on when I went into management, and later into law, between being able to afford to eat out and sitting at a desk all day I got fat.

Now, at 48, I am becoming concerned for my health as well as wishing I could shop in the regular sizes again.

I had a little slip this week, but I am back on target for the April challenge.
Old 04-08-2004, 01:13 PM   #35  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx
Just popping in to say welcome and to state that, if it weren't for sex, I too would be a lesbian! Am I too old to switch?
Ruth, you're never too old.....there was a time I thought I was straight and now look at me!
Old 04-08-2004, 02:47 PM   #36  

Height: 5'-2"

Ruth, if you start making passes at me, I'll know you've crossed over.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:22 PM   #37  
Pending Email Confirmation

I think I'm an equal opprotunist. Or, what did you call it?? oh that's right hetroflexible. I'm married. To a man. But I think generally speaking i'm just attracted to people, maybe more to women. ****, I'm just a slut. As long as it's commin in... who care's how?!
Old 04-09-2004, 11:22 AM   #38  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziness
I think I'm an equal opprotunist. Or, what did you call it?? oh that's right hetroflexible. I'm married. To a man. But I think generally speaking i'm just attracted to people, maybe more to women. ****, I'm just a slut. As long as it's commin in... who care's how?!
hehe, my hubby is always *****ing bout my girlfriends. but it sure makes for fun nights out where we both can girlwatch..
Old 04-09-2004, 04:10 PM   #39  

blu- I know what you mean. On the one hand it scares him because if I have a female friend he doubts how "friendly" we are... but on the other hand it's some sort of sick male fantasy thing. hehe.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:09 AM   #40  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

lizzi: too funny. lol my close girl friend now hubby swears we are more than friends. ( for once we are not. hehe) but he just don't believe me. and call me fruity, equal opp. love i may be, but i don't get into for the whole male fantasy bit.
Old 04-10-2004, 01:33 PM   #41  

Yeah, I agree. I would have to be pretty drunk to.. no.. wait.. nevermind.
What I meant to say was, even though I am attracted to both, I am not one to cheat on my partner. I chose my husband and though I may think about what it might be like I will not act on it. Because I would never ever want him to do that to me. Though, where my mind wanders is another story. *eg*
Old 04-10-2004, 04:43 PM   #42  
fairy princess

My DH-to-be doesn't consider it cheating if I'm doing stuff with another woman. (He's a straight guy. He thinks it's hot. Men. ) But I suppose I can't really complain.
Closed Thread