Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 11:31 AM   #16  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Woooo...Starprincess...I bet there is a great story behind that!

People who are jealous because you have worked hard at eating right and exercising and have managed to lose the weight through your own hard efforts and now you are thinner than they are and they are mean to you because of it can BITE ME!!!!
Old 01-12-2004, 12:27 PM   #17  
Head Princess

I've always got a great story
Old 01-12-2004, 12:57 PM   #18  

Sounds like the son was a real winner
Old 01-12-2004, 01:00 PM   #19  
Head Princess

LOL - have you ever seen the little coke commercial that they show before a movie in the theaters? Some wannabe kid that calls himself Delux_24? That's a pretty decent portrayal.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:04 PM   #20  

Old 01-12-2004, 07:57 PM   #21  
a new me, I soon will be

The guy next door who insists on playing his music after the rest of us neighbors go to bed, or decides to begin playing it at 1:00 in the morning or 4:30 am sunday mornings....can bite me! How rude.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:28 PM   #22  
WW Moderator

Star- HAHAHA! That kid kills me.

Speaking of the jealous ones - Ones who look me over with a blank stare when somebody compliments me on my weight loss can bite me! Why can't some people be happy for others for working hard at something?
Old 01-12-2004, 11:56 PM   #23  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 3FC
Star- HAHAHA! That kid kills me.

Speaking of the jealous ones - Ones who look me over with a blank stare when somebody compliments me on my weight loss can bite me! Why can't some people be happy for others for working hard at something?

Cause they are jealous and un-happy in their own lives so they gotta look at you with that DUH look to make themselves feel better. THEY dont want YOU to be happy if THEY aren't happy. People like that can Kiss my... ok they can bite me.
Old 01-13-2004, 12:42 AM   #24  
The Princess O' Pets

The dumb people at T-mobile who transfer you to another dumb person after dumb person because they can't figure out your bill...Bite me!!

The 41 hours of constant STORM WATCH news coverage, who ever thought of that.....BITE ME.....I am watching the dang storm, I know it is snowing and icey, I have windows don't I???? How many things can you possibly say about the storm??
Old 01-13-2004, 12:51 AM   #25  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo'sgirl

The 41 hours of constant STORM WATCH news coverage, who ever thought of that.....BITE ME.....I am watching the dang storm, I know it is snowing and icey, I have windows don't I???? How many things can you possibly say about the storm??
You gotta be kidding me...41 HOURS? I bet Jeff Gianola looked like **** after that. Course see those kinda storms don't happen every day up there so they have to make sure that EVERYONE knows this is the biggie...even if people do have windows & radios & TV & all that. Plus look at the Overtime Pay they rolled in...

I would of loved to see a picture of the Lovejoy Fountain! I wonder if it froze over??? Did any of the fountains freeze over?? How bout my favorite water fountains downtown....the Benson Fountains. I was looking on Oregonlive.com at all of the pics but there wasn't any of the fountains.
Old 01-13-2004, 12:56 AM   #26  
The Princess O' Pets

I am sure they were frozen, it was amazing, our whole yard (and we have a big yard, a triple lot) had ice 3 inches thick, it was like an ice skating rink. Our front doot had to be chipped open it was frozen shut, and our front picture window 2 inches thick of ice couldn't even see out!! CRAZY!
Old 01-13-2004, 01:29 AM   #27  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo'sgirl
I am sure they were frozen, it was amazing, our whole yard (and we have a big yard, a triple lot) had ice 3 inches thick, it was like an ice skating rink. Our front doot had to be chipped open it was frozen shut, and our front picture window 2 inches thick of ice couldn't even see out!! CRAZY!
That's just crazy!!! The only time it ever snowed to make a difference (when I was there anyhow) was in Dec. 1998...that storm right before Christmas when we got 6" and it hung around a while. Then Christmas Eve comes and...it all melted...humph! So much for the White Christmas. Hehehheehe...but it was still pretty...I took alot of pics cause ya know down in Southern Oregon we didnt get stuff like snow. Just RAIN!
Old 01-14-2004, 09:53 AM   #28  

The wind chill factor can BITE ME!!!!

Oh, wait, it already did
Old 01-14-2004, 01:07 PM   #29  

Height: 5'-2"

Hey! I just checked Environment Canada. Where did the wind chill go?! There's nothing to brag about when there's no wind chill! (it's coming back tonight, Mauvais)

The gas companies can BITE ME! I just got a huge bill. I think we need some solar panels...
Old 01-14-2004, 02:24 PM   #30  
Waisting away

The fact that everything is going up - price wise - expect my wages!!! BITE ME!

Our new prime minister can bite me too.

Closed Thread