Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 09:35 PM   #16  
it's always something

Smartass. I least I USE my treadmill!!!

Yes, I'll send you the mp3. Got anything to trade? email me! I'm scared to download anything now! I might get sued by the record companies and my picture might end up on CNN. What would my defense be? I needed to 'get the beat'? Motivation? Maybe I could hire that lawyer that is sueing McDonald's for making us all fat.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:59 PM   #17  
WW Moderator

Hey, I use my treadmill 5x a week now! It took me a few years...but I use it now!

Uh...defense....fat cells in the brain! They interfered with your good judgement! No pun intended!

So, do you do a mean Dave Grohl? I will admit that last week I was listening to Busta Rhymes (that was not the confession, btw)
and I got carried away and started wiggling my butt and clapping my hands. That isn't smart on a treadmill. It was nearly as painful as when the power went out at 3.0 mph!
Old 09-17-2003, 10:19 PM   #18  
it's always something

What is more painful is watching a tearjerker on the treadmill. You pull muscles you didn't know you had! I never watch tv on the treadmill anymore.

Busta Rhymes?
Old 09-18-2003, 07:37 AM   #19  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I have to admit that I have shaken my booty around the house to Destiny's Child and En Vogue

Busta Rhymes!!! Embarrassingly enough my DH loves the song " I love Big Butts" (or something like that) by Sir Mixalot Oh well, at least DH likes curvy women!
Old 09-19-2003, 10:38 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 193/188/120

Height: 5'2"

I listen to whatever's on my yoga tape at home and whatever my teacher plays in class.

Myself--Loreena McKennitt and Deva Premal, lately.
Old 09-22-2003, 11:02 PM   #21  

I just saw a band tonight that blew me away! They are called Lacuna Coil and are from Italy.

They have two singers, a male and a female- he is metal and she sounds operatic- they sound like a hardcore version of Evanessence but they have been around for about 8 years and have put out about 5 albums now.

They were awsome live - love their music!
Old 09-22-2003, 11:37 PM   #22  
WW Moderator

Sounds really interesting! Had you heard them before tonight?

I need to find out how to get DJ mixes. That is all I ever used to look for on Kazaa...I won't get on there anymore! I wasn't looking for the regular cd music, just the remixes and the mash-ups that don't get published. Anybody have ideas?
Old 09-24-2003, 07:18 PM   #23  

Actually Jennifer my DH has been a fan of Lacuna Coil for a few years so I have enjoyed them for a while They put on a great show!
Closed Thread