Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 09:02 AM   #16  
Soon to be Sex Symbol!

My ta-da is yesterday dh and I went into that smelly, stinky, dirty garage that the cat was in and cleaned it all out. 12 bags of garbage worth! Then I raked the back and front yard. Cleaned of the patio and the patio furniture. It took about 3 hours to do. Even got my neck a bit red from the sun!
Old 04-14-2003, 09:08 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yesterday's Ta-Da.... I raked for a whole hour and do NOT have a sore shoulder this morning. Well, it's not any worse, at least. The damn thing will always be sore.
I now have 1/3 of the dog garden raked. And do they appreciate it? Nope! Ungrateful *****es! I hope to get more done today.
Old 04-14-2003, 07:02 PM   #18  
a brave new me...

Exclamation Ta da da daaaaaaaaa!!

I just joined the YMCA... which I've been avoiding for quite awhile because of the cost and now the weather is warming up. But I dragged myself over there, and what do you know... I find out I get this huge discount because dh works there teaching cycle classes. Why didn't I know this before? Always knew he got a free membership but didn't know I could have a membership for $19 instead of $38! Wow! So, I joined (again, for the third time ) AND... for my second TA DA...

I signed up for a kickboxing class! Monday and Wednesday nights... I'm about to run out the door for my first class. Used to take kickboxing way back when and absolutely loved it... love to punch and kick and hit the punching bags. Talk about stress relief!
Old 04-14-2003, 07:46 PM   #19  

Height: 5'-2"

Raked and dug about in the front yard. Planted more seeds under my grow lights. Made dinner.
Old 04-14-2003, 09:41 PM   #20  
a brave new me...

Angry Oh yeah...

Gardening is tough work... I always keep track of my time in the yard and list it under exercise. I am soooo glad spring is finally here in Wisconsin. Today was 85 degrees! Green things are starting to poke up... tulips, hyacinths, daffodils... and my crocuses are up.
Old 04-17-2003, 03:46 PM   #21  

I am SO proud of myself. This morning I went to see an .... ummm... what are they called... eye doctor... starts with an "o", I think. Oh gawd... I'm losin' it.
Anyhow, she was SO nice. I was terrified to go because I haven't been for about 6 years, and have been sleeping in my contacts ever since my daughter tried to C.S. So I've got bad damage in one eye, and can't wear contacts again... at least for a long time. DH and I just went and picked out two new pairs of glasses for me... a regular and sunglasses. I'm VERY proud of myself. Now all I have to do is get my health card renewed and see my dentist. Oh, and get a physical.

Optometrist!!
Old 04-17-2003, 03:53 PM   #22  
Searching

Talking WAY TO GO ELLIS

Quite an accomplishment Ellis whenever I even make a Dr's appointment I feel like I crossed the abyss.

Well I took my WWT exam in Lincoln today. I may have even passed. TA DA! LOL!

Miss Chris
Old 04-17-2003, 07:11 PM   #23  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I bought my wedding dress yesterday! It is going to be over nighted to my moms. Hopefully everything is perfect!!! Scary shopping online. I got my flowers ordered and purchased my boquet holder. I went to Carson City today by myself. (Well, with Griffin) We had a great time shopping!!!!
Old 04-17-2003, 07:58 PM   #24  
a brave new me...

Arrow Not much...

Paid bills that have been stacking up.

Started to clean my desk which is buried in papers and junk.
Old 04-17-2003, 09:20 PM   #25  

Thanks, Chris!
When will you get the results of your test?
Old 04-17-2003, 11:13 PM   #26  
Searching

3-4 weeks Ellis
Old 04-18-2003, 12:27 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Yesterday.... I primed my kitchen ceiling and started priming the walls, bought the border for both of my bathrooms and my kitchen and picked out my tile for the bathroom and my entry way.

Today I bought my paint for my kitchen, got my drawers back from the cabinet shop, took my kids to the library, help DH pull up the linoleum from the front bathroom and started laying the ceramic tile in there.

All of this for a house we hope to sell in the next 6 to 8 months....
Old 04-18-2003, 09:00 PM   #28  
Searching

Talking Here is my TADA

My husband wanted to go out to dinner. He chose Applebees (YUCK!) and then between himself and my son ordered Nachos and Hotwings for appetizer And steaks, mash potatoes, garlic toast, margaritas, and my son had the same minus the booze. I drove the waitress crazy: I will have a half portion of the chicken salad, easy on the eggs, hold the cheddar cheese, honey mustard dressing on the side, a piece of toast no butter, and that was all I ate.

Miss Chris
Old 04-19-2003, 12:37 AM   #29  

Whoa Miss Chris.... that is a Ta-da wish I had that will power today...

I got all my errands done... this is an accomplishment for someone who doesn't like to "run" all day just doing things that "need" to be done....
Old 04-24-2003, 02:57 PM   #30  

Talking

Ding dong the witch is dead, which ole witch the wicked witch, ding dong the wicked witch is dead.............

Okay, maybe that is not exactly policitally correct here but one of my witches are dead!!!

Figuratively speaking... I FINISHED MY PRACTICUM PAPER..................

That may not seem like alot to you but it is necessary for me to graduate and it is has caused me a great deal of grief so much that I have been procrastinating writing it since the end of February ... SO!!! it is 22 pages long and it is done... !!!!

I think I deserve a treat!
Closed Thread