Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 08:32 PM   #31  
Buggin' with Pugs

I won't miss sticky places....you know under boobs and folding spots...oh and I won't miss having to do that little hop to get my pants to go over my honking a**.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:21 PM   #32  
a brave new me...

Thumbs up Oh man....

Because of my Cancun trip I have been shopping to try and find summer clothes that fit (all of last year's are too big).... needless to say I have been traumatized because I think I may resemble a walrus or some other large blubbery animal. So here is what I won't miss:

That stunned and horrified feeling that overcomes me when I look into the three way mirror in the dressing room. OHMIGOD... whose fat arms, back, and rear are those?? They clearly do NOT belong to me...

Ugly, hideous, baggy, too long, fat clothes.

Rolls of fat, everywhere. Dimply thighs. Sausage arms bulging out from sleeveless tops. Humungous breasts. Massive ***. (no no noooooooooo.... ).

The humiliation of not fitting properly into one single item of the thirty pieces of clothing I just tried on in the fitting room.

Snotty, skinny, immature teenagers working the retail counter and giving me that LOOK when I come into the store.

Mentally abusing myself for the rest of the day after I return from clothes shopping.

Thinking I've done so well losing eighteen pounds only to try on a pair of shorts that looks HUGE on the hanger... and to have it not even fit over my thighs.

Worrying that I am going to be the biggest and fattest woman on the beach in Cancun among the hordes of skinny, svelte, tan, thong wearing teenage girls. Whaaaa... where is MY cabana boy?

Ok... I'm done ranting now. Where are my pills...
Old 03-28-2003, 07:16 AM   #33  
Buggin' with Pugs

Oh Soj....I FEEL for you hun!!!

I am like you and will NOT miss seeing something you like, in what appears to be a size you think you can surely get into, and then the damn thing won't even reach your butt.

When i was in a size 24, it seemed like forever before 22's were even thinkable. I am in a 20 now and 18 seems eons away.

Oh I won't miss cutting out my size tags, giving the excuse its because they itch, when I am really just ashamed that I wear that size.

When is your trip!!!!!!? I hope you have a BLAST!!!

Last edited by RubensMuse; 03-28-2003 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-28-2003, 08:05 AM   #34  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Sojo, hon, I am sorry you had a bad time shopping, but there is a very good thing. You have to shop because all of the clothes you had were too BIG. That is a great thing, and something to be proud of. And you will have so much fun in Cancun, you won't be worrying about who else is on that beach.

squeak
Old 03-28-2003, 09:54 AM   #35  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Sojo-you will not be the biggest person on the beach. Yes, there will be thong wearing girls there, but everything that comes out of their mouth is stupid! Try and relax and have a good time! You have come so far and you deserve to relax! You are beautiful!!!!
Old 03-28-2003, 11:17 AM   #36  

Height: 5'-2"

Okay Sojo... those skinny chicks? Look at their faces. Most of them are dogs. I mean, I'm sure they're very nice people, but if they weren't thin, they'd look like ****. Whereas YOU are a BABE, and you WILL lose the weight, while those other chicks will NEVER look good from the neck up!
You've even got good hair and teeth, for goodness sakes!! You're working with a full deck!!

ps... and we should ALL stop comparing ourselves with 20 year olds! We are strong, beautiful women, and we look GREAT for our ages!!
Old 03-28-2003, 11:23 AM   #37  
Cute & Fluffy

um, but I am only 25 and look like I am maybe 18...
Old 03-28-2003, 11:27 AM   #38  

Oh for gosh sakes... you baby you. I KNEW you would comment!!
Well, you're right... you DO look 18. But in a good way.
Old 03-28-2003, 12:26 PM   #39  
a brave new me...

Angry Sigh...

Thanks everyone... I'm suffering from a serios bout of PMP... pre-menstrual psychosis. Figures ttom would come days before I leave for Cancun. And I was really hoping to see 179 before I left, but that probably won't happen now since I am retaining water like a sponge. Of course, you'd think with the amount of tears I've been shedding the last coupld of days, it would somehow even out... but of course not. At least I can be thankful that it came BEFORE the trip and not during the trip. In a few days I should be feeling back to normal. I leave Sunday afternoon... I really can't wait to be in the sun and swimming and out of this miserable, dreary, rainy cold Wisconsin weather.

And yeah... you're right... I am kind of cute despite being so... voluptuous.
Old 03-28-2003, 12:29 PM   #40  
Cute & Fluffy

Of course I did, Ellis. I am a complete and utter smartass.

Last edited by squeaker; 03-28-2003 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-28-2003, 02:47 PM   #41  
Old Cackler

sojo, honey... go enjoy yourself. get a FAB hair cut, a new lipstick... and go flirt with every sweet young boy you come across... it's good exercise!!! not quite sure for what, but it's good for you!!!!

not everyone likes those stick figures anyway... you are gorgeous.
Old 03-28-2003, 04:34 PM   #42  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Sojo-You are not KINDA cute sweetie, you are INCREDIBLY cute, and funny and nice and voluptuous (VERY sexy!!!) I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Cancun!!! (I menstruate on almost every trip. The worst is camping while menstruating!!!)
Old 03-28-2003, 04:47 PM   #43  

Great thread! I won't miss that "cut you in half" feeling when you need to tie your shoes, getting the hiccups from over eating, sex in the dark (and on the bottom), and grandma underwear!
Old 03-28-2003, 11:28 PM   #44  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

I won't miss paying MORE money for uglier clothes. A catalog I was looking at today charged more for plus size than any other size:

a. petite $29.99
b. misses $29.99
c. tall $29.99
d. plus size $32.99

I mean, if it is because "more cloth is used" as they say, then petite clothes should cost less, and tall sizes. like plus sizes, should cost MORE. GRRRR!!!!!
Old 03-29-2003, 05:20 PM   #45  

That's ridiculous, Den!!
Closed Thread