Old 12-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 266/216/166

Height: 5' 1"

Ooh yay , body mods! I have various piercings (medusa, septum, eyebrow, left nostril, tongue, left conch and my tragus). I used to have an industrial, lower labret, and a skin diver but those are gone now

I have two scarification pieces. I have a branding piece on my arm and most recently got some lines scalpelled around my eyes. Only one tattoo, some cherry blossoms but I'm getting another quite soon.
My visible facial piercings plus the healed scars (it goes through my eyebrow and down on my cheek, and then on the same side near the temple are three horizontal lines, they didn't heal as well as I wanted but the only decent pictures I have of them are bloody/brutal looking and I don't know if anyone *really* wants to see that):

My orbital. I miss this out of everything I've taken out:

My brand:

Last edited by bunnythesAINT; 12-01-2012 at 01:02 AM.
bunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #17  

I have a branding on my back, and four tattoos. I also had a cutting done but that healed over. I will try and figure out how to post photos tomorrow!
TheLauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 266/216/166

Height: 5' 1"

Aw awesome! I love seeing scarification work! I really do!
bunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #19  
Hero Of Time

S/C/G: 155lbs/143/115

Height: 5'2

Hey everyone! This is my first post here (didn't notice this section before) but here's some picture of my mods.

I have two lip piercings, a monroe, and an eyebrow piercing. The nose I've since taken out. I love piercings so much. The fiance hates 'em all though, and tats. Ah well. lol they are for me, not him.

And this is my first and only tattoo. It isn't finished yet, but its completely dedicated to my four year old daughter. She's amazing, she changed my life for the best. It has a lantana flower (her favorite), a lunar moth, star and moon. Her name is Luna Estelle, which means... moon and star. lol

Your mods are all awesome. =)

Last edited by farore; 01-03-2013 at 08:48 AM.
farore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:03 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Awesome pics everyone I've gotten two new tattoos since I posted last

My mini tiny ship in a bottle

And I got white and pink ink on my knuckles

Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #21  

One half of my sparrows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (31.7 KB, 8 views)
tnc0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #22  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I don't have any tattoos yet, I think maybe my ultimate goal rewards might be one. I drew the design in the 10th grade and I still plan on getting that done... eventually. I do have my nose, lip and ears pierced. My ears used to be 6g but then I got too cheap to buy jewelry for the large gauge lobes and let them shrink down...
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #23  
Never ever giving up!

S/C/G: See ticker :)

Height: 5'4.5"

I have this tattoo on my right shoulder.

I have another one on the hip, but it's badly done, and after gaining weight it got a whole lot worse, don't have any pics of it and not taking one either, haha. Getting more tattoos when I've lost some more.

No piercings, had one in the tongue but took it out years ago.
Em Coconut is offline   Reply With Quote