Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #16  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

I believe you only live once and I absolutely love tattoos. All of the ones I want are very big and art pieces. I am starting my full sleeve. But there's a few things out there to help, like tattoo cover up (that is amazing).

I have 6 tattoos. 5 of them are completely visible. I have 3 on my lower arms, and 2 on my chest. 1 is on my calf.

I believe tattoos are becoming more common in the professional work place. Some of the college professors have large tattoos, and visible!
Old 10-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #17  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

College professors at my boyfriend's college**

His dad's friend, who is a business man, has 2 full sleeves.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:05 AM   #18  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

S/C/G: 210.5/169/G 150

Height: 5'5

I don't have a full ½sleeve, but what I have on my arm is getting fairly close to being that. Like you, Paula, I'm in Europe, where there are less issues with this sort of thing. I work in an office environment, but when I have to go out in public to represent them, I just be sure to cover up as much as I can. Unfortunately, this type of society that we have to represent ourselves to professionally isn't always ready to see the art we have on our bodies. I too believe that will change eventually.

I'm going to get inked on my right arm too - for the balance and personally everyone I know, knows I have these tattoos so weddings, funerals, that kind of thing, they know it could be shown and it's accepted. I try to be respectful of course, but ultimately, this is who I am, art and all, people just have to accept it or shut up!

Last edited by PinkyPie; 10-18-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Closed Thread