Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 06:53 AM   #1  
Ms. Cybil

S/C/G: 148/ticker/135

Height: 5'2 1/2

Default Industrial/EBM work-out videos?

I know that they have those punk rock work-out videos, but I was wondering if there are any industrial/EBM videos?

Typically, I would just go to the club....but that requires wearing boots that hurt, and being around a lot of cigarette smoke and drunk people.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/209/128

Height: 5'4"

I don't think there is any Industrial/EBM exercise videos... yet. Just waiting for the "popular" masses to swoop down onto another subculture/genre for a quick buck. Cynical? Moi??! lol.

I know as corny as it's gonna sound but if you're wanting to exercise along to some decent music, just do the moves on some random exercise video at home with the sound off and your MP3 player/stereo on loud. REAL loud. This way you get to wear comfy shoes [or none], sweat without worrying your make-up's gone walkies across your face and most importantly no drunk people getting in the way of your moves.

Makes sense without shelling out heaps of money on something you *know* you'd be disappointed with or got bored with further on down the line. Remember one persons definition of EBM is another persons cheese!

~ Little B xx
Closed Thread