Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #1  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Default Halloween Decorations

Cool find alert for the US people:

Was at Michaels craft store today and the halloween stuff is out. Picked up a fairly decent looking life sized upper half of a styrofoam skull that has a nice patina on it. Only 5 bucks!

We moved into a new house last year and didn't have time to decorate. Decorating could be great exercise besides being fun, so I'm thinking of doing something this year, but haven't a clue yet.

So.... what do you guys do for halloween decorations?
Old 08-12-2007, 08:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 376/see ticker/195

Height: 6'2"

Default I LOVE Halloween

Hi Idealmuse,

I love Halloween, and so does my husband. We have many candle holders, a halloween trees (with some ornaments), a decoration for the front door, tombstones for the front yard...so much. Just love it. I actually bought a new candle holder from Michael's last week (had a coupon so I HAD to!!). It is on our entertainment center now, because it's almost time to get everything else out too. We are new to our neighborhood, so my hubby doesn't want neighbors to think we are freaks (yet). Maybe decorate for Labor Day (that is my goal anyway)!!

Real...
Old 08-12-2007, 08:33 PM   #3  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

I'd worry about the same thing except my neighbors made a giant Jack Skellington and put it on their roof last year. I was very envious! Hows that for cool neighbors?

I have some random stuff for indoors but want to try making some things for outside. Nothing over the top as I don't have much of a budget, but making some toombstones or something could be fun, and I'm crafty like that and like I said good exercise!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:27 AM   #4  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Height: 5'6"

i looooove Halloween, i always make crazy jack-o-lanterns and then roast the pumpkin seeds. i also have a tradition of taking my tattoo artists kids out trick-or-treating cuz i can get them crazy candy from my friends houses

But in Sweden they dont really do Halloween, i've informed my husband that we are having a party that involves getting dressed up and carving jack-o-lanterns. he seemed less than impressed but it's my first Halloween in Sweden and i'm gunna do it right!
Old 08-15-2007, 11:13 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 175

Height: 5'5.5"

My Halloween decorations tend to stay up year-round!! I love all the skeleton, skull, witch and ghost motifs!! I can't bring myself to take them down...so I may have to stop by Michael's to "add to the collection"
Old 08-19-2007, 05:21 PM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

Halloween is my favorite holyday. I'll have to swing by Michaels - maybe the Christmas Tree Shops have their stuff out too. I have a beautiful collection of witch figurines that I'm always looking to add to.
Closed Thread