June/July/August Alternachick Chat - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 09:12 AM   #31  

We don't get many t-o-t'ers either, but more than we used to. Our town has two sides and ours has far fewer houses before it turns into farmland, so even we head for the other side of town where they're packed in practically on top of each other. Higher candy concentration!

I've felt so great lately. I'm actually going out of my way to do things the hard way so I can burn more calories. I don't even want the pint of chocolate cherry ice cream that's sitting in my freezer. I know part of it is the weather. I love this time of year, late summer and fall.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #32  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Yeah, the last couple of days have been a bit cooler and no humidity!

In managed to paint some of my front porch this weekend but other than that it was a pretty low key long weekend.

We seemed to get a few more trick or treaters last year than we did the previous two years. I think the neighborhood kids know we are open for business now -

Hopefully our new neighbours will get into the spirit this year. Last year the 3 homes across the street were just finished being rebuilt after a fire and were vacant until Christmas. So we have 3 new neighbours on that side plus the family next door, a young couple 4 doors down and a new family on the end of the street.
Closed Thread