Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 12:27 AM   #1  

Post New Creations #5

Hope it is alright that I went ahead and started the new thread. I guess everyone is really busy. I got lots done today. Feel pretty good. I think the WW dvd is really cool. I think I will give it a try tomorrow. I am going out to my friends house. She live about an hour away but (she is also my boss) we decided to get with our craft things this year early so we could have plenty ready for Christmas! So we made a pact that we get together when ever possible and do them. I have been taking a cross stitch thing that I have been working on for about a year. I go in stages. Hey, Cyn, was it you that wanted a hobby idea? I think knitting or crocheting would be pretty inexpensive. I would love to learn to do one of those but have tried. I will stick to cross stitch, ceramics, sewing (which I just started again) and puzzles.
Ok well, I hope everyone had good weigh in's. I will go tomorrow.
Talk to you then. Good night!
Old 01-11-2005, 10:18 AM   #2  

Smile Happy Tuesday!!

Morning! Thanks for starting the new thread Shawn! I was on the comouter last night but I didnt get on this site~I was installing a new cordless mouse. Believe it or not it took awhile~especially since I am a computer idiot! This mouse was worth all the time and confusion though! It glides so smooth! I am loving it! Also I downloaded a program to get rid of spyware and adware and a new virus protection to get rid of a trojan horse that my other protection couldnt take care of. Of course I dont understand most of that but I do know my pc was running sloooooowwwwww and now it is much better It is so frustrating to have pc problems when you dont have a clue about them! I am a learn as you go girl!
I didnt weigh in yesterday~I tend to get a little scale obsessed so I am gonna go 2 wks then weigh. I am still doing good with my food and water and I have been exercising daily so I should be getting good results.
Well, I am off to tackle a sink full of dishes Have a great day everyone!!
Old 01-11-2005, 10:25 AM   #3  

Red face Computers!

I know what you mean about being a computer idiot. I am too. And like you I am a learn as I go. Oh well, mine is running fine now too.
I will weigh in in about an hour. I don't think I did very well but who know?. The scale will tell me. I'm not staying for the meeting however. I am going out to Kelly's.
Well, I sure hope everyone has a great day and I will be back later to let you know how I did. Gonna finish my then take a quick shower and I am off!!!!!
Old 01-11-2005, 05:35 PM   #4  

Smile Hellooooo......anyone else here......

Are Shawn and I the only two here today? Things are very quiet! I hope you all are doing well!
I am having a good day so far. Must confess though, I am still not getting enough points but my plan is to lose enough weight so the amount of points I am eating is the amount I am allowed to have! lol!! I am eating healthy though and I feel so much better than I have in a long time so I am sticking to what feels good for me. I have been writing down what I eat also~just in case I am eating more than I realize. I have been looking at an exercise bike they have at walmart. It is $99 recumbent with a large comfy seat. I really dont need to spend the $$ but I am considering it. Maybe I could have myself in good enough shape to ride a real bike this spring. I wouldnt count on it though! Co ordination and I are not compatable! Then again I should just save the $$ for the new clothes I am going to need! Sorry for rambling! Just typing my thoughts as they come. Well, I am off to make chicken tacos for supper. I am watching the biggest loser fanalie tonight. I wish I was the biggest loser!
Have a great evening everyone!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:16 PM   #5  
Jennifer

Talking Omgosh Omgosh Omgosh!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!! I Can't believe this I lost 7.2 WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Ok now that's out of my system! I 'm so proud of myself!!!!! I thought I would get on and tell everyone. I had a tooth pulled today and the place is bad sore. I hope I don't get dry socket. I guess I had better go I don't feel to good since I had the tooth pulled. I will see you all later!
Old 01-11-2005, 10:05 PM   #6  
tired of being fat

Default hello

Thank you Shawn for starting the new thread. I have been so extremly busy its not funny. I am sorry for not posting much. I did lose another 1.2 pounds this week which takes my total to a 32 pound loss. I am happy. After I hit my 10% goal for WW I made a personal goal of loseing more weight then what my 3 year old daughter weighs, and I did it with this loss. Yea for me. I am proud of all of you for your losses and for the fact that you are all doing so great with staying on program. You are all totally awesome. Keep up the great work.
I will talk to you all soon, I hope.

TTFN, Lori
Old 01-11-2005, 10:28 PM   #7  
Sono Una Nuova Creazione

Hello,

Jennh-Congrats on your big loss that's great.
Cyn-I had to work tonight so I wasn't able to watch the biggest loser..who won? was it Ryan?
I still can't remember my password to my previous ID Christalynn
I hope everyone is doing ok. Sorry I haven't posted much, been in a funk (no responses to my messages concerning weigh in day) I know its just me. ummm....That was me that asked about a cheap hobby. I think I will try knitting thanks for the idea. I finally tried WW ice cream. It was yummy and only two points to boost
I am so happy, I'm off for the next two days
I tried WATP for the first time last night and was amazed that I did it without losing my breath.

I'll be back later..take care
Old 01-11-2005, 10:44 PM   #8  
No Uno Mas?

me again, I figured out had to reset my password so I am now back to Christalynn yea!!!
Old 01-12-2005, 12:30 AM   #9  

Thumbs up Way to go ladies!

Jen it is fantastic that you lost so much! I'm very happy for you. Same with you Lori! That is great! As for me....I stayed the same. But you know what? I didn't gain! So I will just stay on track better this next week and see how I do. I think I will do much better.
Christine, Whatever you sign in on is alright with me. I'm just glad you didn't forget us Lori, I have thought everyone is busy. New year, getting back in the groove, starting new things....I am sure we all understand.
Christine, let me know how that works out. I think it must be Cyn that taught herself how to knit while she was sick. I think that is sooo cool! I have tried but just can't get it.
Hey Cyn, what was the web site you put on the post? For knitting? That was you, right?
Well, I am happy for all the losers! Good job. I say if you can't eat all your points don't force them. As for me....I can eat all mine and then some. Yes writing it down is very important. And you exercise and that is great!
I would also like to know who won on the Biggest Loser.
Talk to you all tomorrow!
Night!
Old 01-12-2005, 12:02 PM   #10  

Smile Morning!

Hello! Sorry I am not the crafty one you are looking for~I think maybe it is Kae who is the knitter. I am not crafty at all! Nope not artistic and not crafty~cant even draw stick people and make them look right! Congrats to everyone on successful weigh ins! losses and no gains are both successes imho. Christalynn~glad to hear you did WATP and enjoyed it. I did it this morning when I woke up. I really enjoy it because for me it is doable and so many workout videos arent. Someday I hope no workout is too much of a challenge! The weather is gloomy and foggy here and the streets are still very icy. I am so ready for the sun! I am off to pay bills now. I will check in again later! Keep positive thoughts in your head everyone! Stay focused and DRINK YOUR WATER!
Old 01-12-2005, 02:04 PM   #11  

Talking OH Yeah!

You're right Cyn. It was Kae. Wonder where and how she is.

I think almost everyone is crafty to some extent. Just have to explore what you like. Unless you don't like it.

It is snowy here. Got a few inches. Everyone drives silly then. I have to work tonight and be there by 2 pm. So for me what is a 25 minute drive will probably take 45 min.
Be careful out there!
Talk to you later!
Is it 48 oz of water or more we should be drinking?
Old 01-12-2005, 07:59 PM   #12  
No Uno Mas?

Default Lazy Day

Hello,

Everything seems quiet here. Where is everyone?
I did very good today on my points and water intake. I think we are supposed to drink 8-8oz. glasses of water a day. It is winter and we have a flash flood warning here in Kansas City
I'm going to start little challenges for myself each week. For example, starting Monday maybe do so many crunches everyday for that week and have a new challenge for the next week etc..anyone interested?

I'll check back later to type some more
Old 01-12-2005, 08:42 PM   #13  

Thumbs up Good evening!

Hi everyone! Christalynn, this fellow Kansa know exactly what you are talking about~except here it is still icy and slick and very foggy! I am very proud of myself, I had a case of laziness today and almost called out for supper but I made chicken breast and rice instead I think calling out was such a habit for me before it is hard not to want to! But I am very glad I didnt! Well I am off for the night, I have dishes to do and I want all my work done so I can relax and watch Wife Swap~one of my guilty pleasures~no points at least! th!
Old 01-12-2005, 09:29 PM   #14  

Hey everyone! What is the New Creations thread for? I am a bit confused. I would like to lose 122 lbs, and that would put me at 125 lbs. I just started WW on Sunday and have lost 1.4 lbs already! My weigh in will be on Fridays in the morning, I do not go to groups yet, I have done WW many times before and still have a bunch of the stuff left over.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:26 PM   #15  

Smile Almost bedtime!

chixyb New Creations is just a group of people who are trying to lose weight who need support and motivation. It is just a place to come for questions, complaints or everyday chit chat! Please feel free to join us! I am not going to meetings~I bought the info from ebay and am trying it on my own. We have a diverse group here with varies weigh in days. Mostly we just post when we can or feel like sharing or if anyone has questions to ask. Some of the posts are nothing to do with weightloss~even if you just want to share your day! I was drawn here for the friendliness and the fact that I wanted to be around people who were in the same boat as me to offer support and understanding and friendship. It is all here!
Closed Thread