View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 10:45 AM   #8
cottagebythesea

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

This is going to be quick - I have the 18 mos old with me and she's into everything, she keeps turning on the printer and wants to "help" me type!

Mama, Great W&M! With your determination the next one will be even better!

Nally, Wow, you arae sure getting some wintry weather! Take that weight loss, no matter what it is - A loss is a loss!

Kim, Good to have you back again!

Ellis, Come on girl, you can do it!

little chick, Have fun purging!

Ruth, You seem to be as busy as ever! I'm glad I'm not the only one who occasionally loses her posts!

Day 1 is won & done! It wasn't hard as I thought it would be. So far today is going well, and I'm even managing to drink a lot of water. I keep looking at the scale, but so far have resisted weighing in, I know it's too soon to see any results yet!

I got a new SEnseo coffee machine for Christmas and boy do I like it! It really makes a good cup of coffee. I had to play with it to get it to make as large a cup coffee as I like, but now that I managed that, it's great, and saves me from going to Starbucks every day. I'm going to go put some chicken and mushrooms in the crockpot for supper, and we'll have some broccoli with it. Leftover turkey chili is on the menu for lunch. See ya later!