Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-13-2014, 11:45 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Funny!

I want to stay fat because

...men's XL t-shirts and sweatshirts are incredibly sexy on me.
...my kitchen floor is cleaner because crumbs don't make it past my chest.
...I look amazing in pics of only my face, looking up toward the camera.
...I don't have to risk my life with the heart-racing thrill of riding rollercoasters or zip-lining.
...when I cook/order in fattening foods, my hubby gets to share in being fat with me. Such beautiful bonding brings tears to my eyes!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 01-13-2014 at 11:46 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #17  
~Erin~

S/C/G: see siggy :)

Height: 5'6

I want to stay fat because.......

1. I love the look of the cashier's face at the grocery store when my entire order is healthy food. Because we all know fat people only buy junk.

2. I enjoy when small children ask me how many babies I have in my tummy. I like to see their face when I tell them 3!

3. I never have to worry about getting motion sickness because fitting in a ride at a amusement park is just NOT happening & if you think I can get in and out of that boat you must be smoking something!
edoetsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:36 PM   #18  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Fun! Wow, I have a lot of these. I never realized being fat was so fabulous!

I like being fat because:

--when I go out with my friend, they need me - I watch the drinks while they dance with guys.

--it takes less time to shop with friends because the places they go don't have my size anyway.

--I wear the same 8 outfits because it's so hard to find things I like, that fit, and are comfy - personal choice is completely overrated.

--it feels good when a guy claps me hard on the back when he walks by and then gently rests his hand on the shoulder of a girl who's 50 lbs lighter than me. Makes me feel like a woman.

--no one will kidnap me - they can't swing me over their shoulder with ease! (especially at my high weight!)

--I adore being the fattest girl I know by at least 40 lbs - and heavier than most of my guy friends, too! I always win on the seesaw. It takes two people to lift me off the ground!

--taking an hour to pick out a casual outfit (because everything looks like crap or doesn't fit anymore) is so fun. If everything fit me and looked nice, what would I do with all my time?

--knowing that thin women get paid more and are fired less regardless of competency is motivating; I need to be three times as good as them just to have a chance.

--not being able to borrow clothes from anyone is a treat. I get to hone my acting skills when I insist I am fine with my stained shirt and don't need to borrow their size 2 sweater that'll fit my thigh.

--it's awesome only being able to canoe and jet ski alone because anyone else on the thing with me will make it capsize, while three of my small friends can do it with zero problems. But what fun is a boat ride if you don't capsize? Haven't you ever seen Cast Away? Swiss Family Robinson? Titanic? People LOVE those!
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:37 AM   #19  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

These make me both LOL and want to cry a little!

I want to stay fatter than I should be because...

I love how it feels to stuff myself into a smaller jean size than forces of nature should endure.

I love how self-conscious I feel next to my co-worker who is so tiny and trim and looks so cute and carefree in her leggings and tops.

I love how I avoid looking at my body, unclothed.

I love how my tummy has developed that lumpy look.

I love the thought of being on my motorcycle in the spring, with my thighs and butt bulging from the top of my chaps.

I love knowing that my employers (husband and wife who don't like overweight people) have probably discussed with each other, "Holly's gained some weight hasn't she!"

I love thinking that I am contributing to my knee pain; that weighing one pound more equals 4 pounds of weight pressure on my knees.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:38 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 186/176/140-115

Height: 5'2.5 and still growing.

These are awesome!

I love how it feels when my thighs start to hurt from rubbing against each other so much, hmm warm and toasty friction.
I love how it feels when crumbs of my food get stuck in my shirt, yum more for later.
I love how I might be going through the best years of my life, but I won't take any pictures to remember it since I look horrible in pictures.
I love how I can't fit in any of the pretty bras that other girls my age look amazing in.
I love how I have stretch marks that will be on my skin for the rest of my life, its like a free tattoo.

Last edited by JustcallmeRiley; 01-16-2014 at 10:38 PM.
JustcallmeRiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:13 AM   #21  
banned

S/C/G: 25/21.6/0

Height: 5'8"

In a very sad way, this thread has cheered me up tremendously. I love this forum. You guys rock!

Okay, I'll probably repeat a lot of what was said, so apologizes in advance for redundancy....

I want to stay fat because....

- I just love being the object if aggression of other women who hate themselves and want to boost their confidence by putting me down in subtle and not-so-subtle ways.

- I love telling people I'm veg*n but have to immediately add "and probably the world's fattest veg*n" as to relieve them of any pressure of muffling their laughter.

- wearing black sweats 24/7 never gets old or pathetic.

- staying at a normal weight is boring and I'd much rather gain and lose weight constantly so my boobs reach my ankles before I hit 40.

- I would miss the masochistic feel of girdles and Spanx.

- it's so much more fun when people call you "ma'am" but refer to women much older and thinner than you as "miss"

- I never have to worry about men wanting me just for my hot bod

- it's fun avoiding mirrors and cameras like I'm an Amish person

- when I get on at a ladder, amusement park ride, certain exercise equipment, mini trampoline, fragile chair or sexual partner, I love the thrill of seeing whether or not I'll get away with going over the weight limit.

- other people in my life are comfortable with me always being "the fat one" and to get thin and healthy would totally destroy their universe.

- it's so much more exciting being in your 20's/30's and hunting for work/dress clothes for hours on end. And when you finally do miraculously discover something that fits, it is actually an outfit meant for a 55 year old woman who has a pension for leopard print.

- going to the pool/beach is so much fun when everyone else is wearing a swimsuit and you're there smoldering in an oversized T-shirt and jeans.

- all pants give me a muffin top.

- it's much more fun to have cartoony avatars on social media than your real picture.

- every year that passes I love looking back and going, "I'm so glad I didn't start that diet and exercise program, otherwise I might actually have lost some weight by now!"

- the physical and mental health issues associated with being overweight/obese are so en vogue right now.

- every pair of underwear you own eventually ends up becoming a thong.

- my OCD would miss having to pull down my shirt and pull up my pants every 10 minutes!

- I'd rather spend money to get a pedicure done than go through the tremendous struggle of bending over and doing it myself.

- dancing in public is never an option.

- being "mysterious" and mostly clothed during sex is not stressful or difficult to pull off in the least.

- you get to become a star on the TV show CATFISH since you never show anyone online what you really look like.

Last edited by Dakini; 01-18-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:49 AM   #22  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Height: 5'6

I like being fat because...

I love how easy it is to choose a work outfit in the morning now that my options are limited to the handful of black slacks that I've bought since regaining weight.
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #23  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

I want to stay fat because:

I enjoy not being able to bend and pick anything on the floor or buckle up my own shoes, even when I'm seated.
I enjoy sleepless nights
It's such a nice feeling when, getting out out a car, I make the same sounds and gimmicks as my 90 year old grandma.
The sores on my inner thighs when after a walk are such a pleasure.
I love when my clothes get torn in public because of my weight.
thirti4thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:36 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 212/156/145

Height: 5' 4"

I love that my stomach is as big as my boobs.

I love that I can't go down a size in pants yet because my stomach likes how big it is.

I love that no matter how I try, I always look like I'm wearing mom jeans.

I love looking completely different in pictures than I do in the mirror.

I love that I spent most of my marriage overweight.
Mad Donnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:02 PM   #25  

I love having to wear something cover my arms even in this arizona summer because my arms look so gorgeous bare.

I love being invisible to men, it was akward when I used to get hit on ALL THE TIME.

Its great being lonely and friendless cause im too afraid to see my old friends from highschool.

I so enjoy having to avoid mirrors and being in a super depressed foul mood even after my mom spends a bunch money for clothes at torrid
AmyandLaynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:16 PM   #26  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

I like to stay fat because:

1-The pain in my knees and my low back remind me I'm alive.
2- I can carry all of my week's groceries in the cups of my bras.
3- I can look at old pictures and reminisce my golden days.
4- When I wear out my jeans' thighs my crotch feels refreshed. LOL
5- I love wearing my husband's old sweatpants and t-shirts!
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:57 AM   #27  

I'd love to stay fat because:

-Having to lift my stomach to wash underneath it in the shower is a good workout

-I love being invisible to the opposite sex so I can have lots of time to myself

-I enjoy everyone having an opinion on my size and discussing it with me, makes me feel so popular!

-Thong underwear is a suffering I know nothing about

-I provide a bag valuable bag carrying service to friends at mainstream clothes stores

-Being a pseudo catfish with no pictures on my facebook/dating sites and conveniently no webcam is much safer in this internet crazed world
Fat Knickers is offline   Reply With Quote