View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #88
skinnyki
heavenleighstar

S/C/G: 322/see ticker /190

Height: 5'4

Hi all
I just found out that I been eating fortified mashed potatoes at my job! I cant believe noone told me and now wonder its been a struggle to keep this weight off I decided to not eay fast food and eat at work bc there portion s are normal size and its more nutritious now I find this out! My job fortifies everything with gravy and sauces. I dont need those thing anyway but dang thwy could of warned somebody. Oh well I know now and very happy bc I will NOT be eating those things at work anymore.

Tyring hard ti get out if the 290s been in right on the edge for two weeks now it is time to get it off. Implementing aqua zumba on Mon Thur and Saturdays we will see how that helps. I was also thinking abt my next reward goal. I mean. This always help motivate me bc I love spending monwy on myself. My next goal is to be 269 by Valentines Day that is down 23 lbs in 10 weeks. Im sure I can do that! When I do I am rewarding myself a coach purse and wallwt I cant wait just writing 269 feels good. Well enough rambling yall have a good day!
skinnyki is offline   Reply With Quote