Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 01:08 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Arrow WW MM CHALLENGE! Nov/Dec Week 4!

Onto Week 4 of the Nov/Dec MM Challenge

Here's the Spreadsheet Link! We're at the End of Week 3, as we move into Week 4.

Give us your updates

I know some of us in the States have Thanksgiving coming up this week.

Let us all know how your week went and how you plan to handle the upcoming week

Notes for the week: Looks like we've lost a total of 31.9 pounds as a group so far! That's awesome, guys

Last edited by Lovely; 11-21-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:10 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Weigh-in is tomorrow morning, but so far I'm still just waffling about on the scale this week.

I've gotten in a couple more servings of fruits/veggies, and that's good.

Other than that I'm just hanging in there. Not in a terribly bad way or anything. Trying to keep positive and keep myself level for the time being.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well no gain no loss this week but that is ok. Since I took all the numbers since I started back and put in a personal spreedsheet I saw that I tend to stay the same or slight gain for 3 weeks then a big whoosh....well the big whoosh was last week.

Lovely I am right there with ya
Old 11-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #4  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

I love your positive attitude, Lovely and nancylmrn!

I'm up 0.6 pounds this week, I ate not so well last week + it's TOM right now + I've been sick for 4 days now so this weekend I opted for comfort food instead of healthy food (still made effort with my super veggies home made pizza though... but Doritos followed LOL) + not working out much due to my incapacity to breath normally through my nose.

So I guess this small gain isn't that bad, I was really expecting MUCH MORE worst.

Officially trying to go back to tracking today, even if I know I'm going over my points. I want to loose those 5 pounds before Christmas!

Have a good day everyone, I'm going back to coughing and sniffing over my job desk LOL
Old 11-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

Feel better soon Turbo
Old 11-21-2011, 12:38 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/130

Height: 5 foot

Up 1 pound this week, but I'm not letting it get me down. This is my first gain in 7 weigh ins so I'm still happy about that. I know that I made bad food choices this week, I'm accepting the gain and moving on. I didn't get enough water in the last 3 days so with getting my water back in, I'm willing to bet that by mid-week I'll have lost this pound and be back on track.

I will NOT let Thanksgiving get me! I don't eat turkey, so I'll be eating ham instead...Usually a lean meat so not a bad choice at all. I make the greenbean casserole with low sodium/fat free cream of mushroom soup so it's not too bad points wise. I also am not a big fan of real mashed potatoes so that's not a worry....My biggest concern......sausage balls and deviled eggs! I'll be okay though....My stomach has shrunk a lot so I'm not eating nearly as much as I had been in the past...I'll eat a small amount for lunch at my parents, then another small amount for dinner with my inlaws. We'll have lost of left overs (as always) but as long as I keep my servings small...I'll be fine I'm determined...I will AT LEAST loose back the pound that I gained this week.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I'm a bit worried about Thanksgiving too. I'm most worried about desserts/appetizers more so than the actual dinner. Since the same food is pretty much served every year, it's easy enough to plan out my dinner plate. But the gym I go to is actually open until noon on Thanksgiving morning, so I am planning on going there before heading down to my aunt's house. I can watch some of the Thanksgiving Parade there!

I thought it was really helpful at the meetings this past week that it was stressed that not everyone needs to have a goal of a loss during Thanksgiving week. My goal is to be realistic about dinner and make the best choices that I can.....and make some room for apple pie
Old 11-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/130

Height: 5 foot

So...The pound that I gained was exactly what I thought....I hadn't had enough water so I was retaining.....Yesterday I bumped my water back to my normal 50 plus ounces (and peed all day long!) and this morning weighed myself just to see.....And I'm back down that pound. I know it doesn't count, but it makes me feel better knowing that it's gone again
Old 11-22-2011, 06:17 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

for thanksgiving I plan on taking my own plate (my sister will understand) and divide ...1/2 plate non-starch veggies and fruit, 1/4 plate protien, 1/4 plate starch/bread....and only one plate

well at least this is my goal
Old 11-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Hi Everyone!

Is it too late for me to join in?!
Old 11-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #11  

Feel free to join, Kimberly
Old 11-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #12  

I ran for the first time yesterday, I'm feeling better even if I'm still struggeling with the sniffing and nose blowing. But working out felt SO GOOOOOOD.

I WI this morning (I wi every single day, but only update ticker and official weigh on my friday wi, and on monday for the challenge) and I was below the 150's mark for the FIRST TIME IN... well... I can't remember since when! I'm thrilled! (okay, it was only 149,8, so I might go back in the 150 tomorrow, but ... I'm so happy!)
Old 11-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #13  
Work in Progress

OMG Turbo that is great I can't wait to hit that milestone too. and working out when stuffy is noo fun

I have a NSV to share. I got brave on Halloween and measured myself, well my hips and waist. Then measured again last night my hips are 1/2inch less and waist 1/4 inch not much but still....

welcome kimberly
Old 11-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 267/230.5/161

Height: 5"8

OK I'm over eating my points this week..I have gone over ...OMG

I ate all my weeklies after I binged on chicken wings and fried zuccinni sticks last weekend...

now I over ate today...I feel awful....

I feel like I'm failing and I will just go back to over- eating again!!!!! All the hard work and diligence to bring myself to this....sigh..

I'm just hungry these days...so hungry..like all the the time hunger.. and then I eat to much of the wrong thing...I've tried eating more fruits, more veg..

I have lost 5 lbs in the last three weeks.. which is very good..just afraid maybe its to much to fast..or my body is trying to trick me in regaining..I don't know..I feel upset and crazy anout it all..I have tracked everyday..what now?

Last edited by SLIMplicity; 11-23-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:28 AM   #15  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
Hi Everyone!

Is it too late for me to join in?!
Never too late!

Grab yourself a row on the spreadsheet and dive on in with us

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Have a good weekend, and keep positive with your plans
Closed Thread