Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 130/120/110

Default Disappointed and a bit discouraged

Hello,
I've been on a hiprotein diet since August. I was doing fine losing some weight on the scale which I could also see with my jeans and my belt. I even was under the impression that I could see some improvement on my belly (less fat ). But last week has been terrible.

I was hungry, I ate chips (which is rare for me), rice and bread (which I used to eat before August) and I wasn't sticking to my plan. The scale is going back up, and I saw a picture of myself taken today and the belly is still there...

I wounder if my lack of discipline as anything thing to do with my ovulation or maybe a eating program that is too strict.

As I wrote on another thread I am still determined to loose my belly, but at this point I need some support and some advice.
20togo2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 120/104/fit

Height: 5"3

Really low calories intake seems to increase belly bloat when eating in my case. When I'm eating a higher intake (1300-1400 cals) my belly is SO flat when waking up in comparison to a 1000 cals intake. So maybe you feel like you have a belly because you are bloated. Or maybe your body fat is not low enough. There's a supposition that it's not possible to have a flat stomach until you hit 18% bodyfat or lower.

(I feel like my writing is horrible, sorry if it's the case, it's not my maternal language and it's late here haha.)
Magalo is offline   Reply With Quote