Old 06-07-2017, 11:06 PM   #1  

Default suggestions on eating times for oddly scheduled work day

I have difficulty overeating on one day a week that I work late, and thought I'd see what others think they would do, if you have suggestions?

I'll explain my regular eating times and then my late days, so you'll have an idea when I'm usually eating/hungry.

REGULAR DAY
get up 7ish, eat a bowl of cereal (200 cal) before work
8 go to work
9 get to work
around 10- hungry and eat a piece of fruit
between 12-2 eat lunch (sandwich or soup around 200 cal and sometimes yogurt or chips around 100 cal)
afternoon eat snack around 100 cal
5 to 6 leave work
6 to 7 get home and eat dinner

LATE DAY
8-9 get up
about 10 eat bowl of cereal, don't usually have time to cook
11 leave for work
12-4 work at desk, which is near fridge where I put my lunch, or have meetings in another building
1 or 2 hungry and sometimes eat sandwich or salad (200 cal) and/or fruit or yogurt I brought at my desk
4 or 4:30 sometimes take break (if not too busy), not hungry but eat again so I'm not hungry during evening shift, sometimes have time to go to microwave downstairs or deli or else eat at desk
5-8 shift at customer service, can't eat
8 go home, sometimes hungry and stop on the way to get snacks to eat on the way home (not ideal)
9 get home, eat dinner or snack
myst321 is offline   Reply With Quote