Old 04-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #76  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Today's WI- 166, same as last Sunday's. Boo but also yay that I didn't gain? LOL.

I plan to work out at least twice this week. I do not know why I don't have the motivation for exercising that I used to, though I think part of it is fear to get hurt like I did last year (drs never found out what it was and it went away.) I need to OVERCOME that dumb fear and JUST DO IT! There are people out there who still exercise through pain so I really have no more excuses anymore. Putting from head to toe!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 197.2/186.8/145

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Happy Friday, all!!

NSV- I fit in my size 14 pants that I bought in December as "mini-goal" jeans. I'm so happy! This motivates me to keep on track so I can get down into 12s and below (I can't even imagine being in a 12!?!)

Hope everyone else is doing great! Have a great OP weekend, y'all!
Awesome! On your pants and like you said mini goals are good goals to see completed too!
anewbody2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #78  
I got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewbody2013 View Post
Awesome! On your pants and like you said mini goals are good goals to see completed too!
Thank you!! How are you doing?

I worked out on the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes tonight! Tomorrow is lifting. to keep this workout ball rolling for the rest of the week!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #79  

Still hanging in but also been very busy.
I had always had trouble stating on those elliptical trainers. But I had a friend who swore by them and would be on it for hours! I skipped weight training all last week so this week plan to add them back.

Have a good week everyone!
Old 04-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #80  

Wow, to be a short month, April is surely going slowly.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Back from vacation. Good news, no gain!!!
It's looking doubtful that I'll meet my mother's day goal, but I'm not giving up either!

Is everyone else working towards their goal???

anewbody2013...how are you doing?
amandie...keeping up the hard work?
chunkychick321...welcome! what are you doing to reach goal?
firegirl441...Still with us??
Crow...how about you?
IanG...miss your check-ins
Campana, Beewidget, trukmek, NEMom, determinedat50...don't give up! Come back to us!
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
Back from vacation. Good news, no gain!!!
It's looking doubtful that I'll meet my mother's day goal, but I'm not giving up either!

Is everyone else working towards their goal???

Crow...how about you?
Campana, Beewidget, trukmek, NEMom, determinedat50...don't give up! Come back to us!
Awesome with the no gain!!!

That is always a plus after a vacation. I am taking the kids on a mini one next weekend myself (amusement park). And you know how many treats they have there! But I do plan on sticking to my plan, taking workout clothes and my videos so I can still work out. Because I can control what I put in my mouth while there, just make good choices.

Other than that, been pretty busy and something new arise daily

Oh and TOM put me up a bit:-( I am hoping to get back down....way down....LOL but mother nature...who can control that?

Last edited by anewbody2013; 04-11-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #83  
I got this

Moondance- Happy to hear no gain!!!

Anewbody- TOM, boo!!! I am supposed to get mine very soon.

I am still plugging away, working out and enjoying the weather (well, now it's cold, haha!!) I have worked out Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday with the elliptical trainers and Wednesday was lifting- man, that was horrible, LOL. I am still sore from the squats and I honestly don't think I had proper form for some of them. I think I may do the 30 Day Shred for a long while in place of lifting/strength training, this way I'll be more "prepared" when I go back to lifting.

Ok, so I think I may have figured out why I have not been losing for a while now. I am on Weight Watchers (on my own with a free phone app, no meetings, e-tools nor online, etc) and apparently I was eating 2 points over my daily points allowance along with most of my weeklies. Oops!!! The phone and I forgot that your DPA changes as you lose and for some reason, the app did not reflect that going from 180 to 166! Grr. At least I figured it out NOW and can move forward because I was going a little crazy, wondering why I wasn't losing when I thought I was doing everything right. I should see some losses happening in the next week or two now that I'm working out consistently.

Have a great OP weekend, y'all!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #84  
I got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
Crow...how about you?
I second all of this!! Even if you feel like you've fallen off the wagon or whatever, so what? Come back and we'll support you getting back on! Nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.

My favorite quote to remind me to keep going: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.- Winston Churchill
Old 04-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #85  

Diligently checking in here. Didn't do so well yesterday...had a small TOM chocolate binge and blew-off exercising. In my defense, I wasn't scheduled to go, but had the opportunity. But for the first time, I'm really suffering from seasonal allergies and just didn't feel up to it. I thought allergies were supposed to get better as you age. Of course, mine is opposite. Figures.

Anyway, keep checking in everyone!!
Old 04-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #86  
I got this

Dang, today was weigh-in and I didn't lose but I also didn't gain so that's a plus!

Hoping for a loss next week now that I'm eating the right amount of points and gonna try not to dip in my WP too much. I will be keeping up with the workouts. Looking forward to a great week!
Old 04-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #87  

Moondance, I hope your allergies get better!

Wooohooo amandie, NO GAIN!!! I know it is hard to see no loss either, BUT I would take a no gain anyday over a gain

Had huge BBQ today, and I think I didn't do too badly. No sweets so that was good and didn't have the desire to eat any. A plus though, I was trying on an outfit I had set up to go out in and the top was hanging on me and I had to put on a smaller shirt, which made the whole outfit look much different. Had to give the shirt away
Old 04-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #88  

Just checking in to see how everyone was doing?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #89  

I'm losing weight but not for good reasons. I've been sick-sick-sick. Official diagnosis today: bronchitis and laryngitis, but all viral so all I can do is let it run it's course. Down 2 pounds of this morning though.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #90  
I got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewbody2013 View Post
Had huge BBQ today, and I think I didn't do too badly. No sweets so that was good and didn't have the desire to eat any. A plus though, I was trying on an outfit I had set up to go out in and the top was hanging on me and I had to put on a smaller shirt, which made the whole outfit look much different. Had to give the shirt away
Niceee!!!! Love that!