3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 40-Somethings

Old 10-29-2010, 04:24 PM   #136

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Deb-sounds like maybe your meds and such are getting squared away. Good luck on your walk today. 10-20 minutes is AWESOME. I remember when it took me longer than that to get around the block, and it was a workout! Just imagine when you can do that evey day and know that hte more you are able, the better you will feel.

Maddie-NO sabotage gonna happen here!

So, last night I bought an iPod thingy which was my Onederland reward and I just never went and got one sooner. Spent hours trying to figure out how to get it working and never did. Ended up taking it back for a refund :-( Got home and saw two more places I didn't try the cable in. I will have a go at it another time I suppose. Wasted most of my day on that. I did make cookie dough for guests coming in tonight. Only a 1/2 batch and they are here for 3 days, so I will bake just the right amount for them each day, then on Monday I'll bake anything left over so Robert can take the cookies to work and out of my house! I am on plan now 6 straight days and intend to stay that way. The weather is still nice, so the guests will get a note ont he door and when Robert gets home from work we'll go walking above the lake for a bit. I sure hope the scales is kind to me this week.

B

GOTTA GET OUTTA THE 180'S THIS TIME!
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #137

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Trying to be good (foodwise anyway ) on this Halloween/football Saturday. Fiance is coming over later to watch the game and trick-or-treaters will be here to take my candy. Trying to stay out of the candy bowl and wait for chili tonight. I'm making garlic cheese biscuits to go with it and will try to control myself on those. Going to have a veggie tray, too. Baked (more) peanut butter cookies and still have pumpkin dip left from our work dinner earlier in the week. I am allowing myself some goodies but am trying not to over-indulge. Had a veggie/turkey wrap (with a few Bugles- ) to tide me over until this evening.

Been cleaning house and cooking all day while watching food shows, scary shows and old horror movies. Love this time of year!

P.S. I think I have another tooth going bad. Long story on my teeth....geesh I hope it isn't. I literally have been praying that it is just my imagination.

Last edited by AnnieDrews; 10-30-2010 at 05:57 PM.
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #138

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Annie-I've mostly stopped watching the food shows because they always get me in trouble. Except yesterday I watched Paula Deen who had a recipe for cocoa tomato sauce chicken and I worked out hte calories and it fits into my plan, so that's what we'll be having Tues. & Wed. We watched a bunch of the old Frankenstein movies Fri night, fun fun, haven't seen 'em in ages.

Good news around here. I am down 3 lbs for my weigh in thi morning. Yeehaaa! As long as I stay on plan and walk a LOT, it seems to go away. I worry about trying to maintain though when the time comes, but that will be a while. And my next size down jeans almost fits. I can button them, but they are too tight to wear. Maybe next week or the weerk after.

We are watching football and then will go fo another long walk/hike after. Carrot soup for dinner.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween and no candy splurges...we are almoist past it.

Barb

GOTTA GET OUTTA THE 180'S THIS TIME!

Last edited by angelskeep; 10-31-2010 at 02:27 PM.
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #139

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Barb-Congrats on the 3 pounds! That is awesome!!