Old 12-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #1  
novabsolute

S/C/G: 220/207/120

Height: 5.2

Default Would love to join you all!

Helloo! My name is Kris. You can see all this stuff on my profile but I would like to share. I would like to suceed in my goal and I think you all can help and I would like to help you too.

I am 41 I have 3 kids 17, 8 and 5. I have been married to a great, aggravating guy for 21 years. I have steadily gained weight since I was about 14. I have gained and lost many times. I do not like feeling tired, I do not like feeling unattractive, I do not like feeling ill and inhibited by this weight.

I do like feeling a bounce in my step, feeling energized and pretty. I do want to be healthy for my family and active for my boys. I do have an image of myself of how I would like to look in my clothes. i do have a dream to participate in a triathalon.

I saw one of the coaches for the biggest loser on Oprah. She said she does not like people epecailly women using the word selfish when it come s to taking the time to take care of themselves.

This is not selfish this is doing the right thing for yourself so you can be all there for your family and loving yourself enough and them too so you can do whatever it takes to reach your goal. It is selfish to stay overweight, ill, inactive, depressed, unavailable!

So please lets stick together through thick and this and not let one another drift off. I need to do this on so many levels. I can do it alone but it would such a more meaningful , fun journey with some others along.

Please post a reply soon! have a great day! Kris
Kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #2  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

I'm here for you Kriss.

Drop me a PM if you get a chance, I would love to hear more about living in Sudan.
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 238/216/148

Height: 5'7"

I'm with you, too. I'm 44 (45 next week), mom of three (22, 9, 7) and not where I want to be! Life is good -- but the weight isn't. I want to have my energy back from not having to carry around all this extra weight.
bluejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 153/151/139

Height: 5'4

Love your point on being selfish, I feel the same way when I shut the playroom door and try to get in some time on the treadmill! Thanks for that great advice!

My other montra is: Nothing tastes as good as being thin!
Forme is offline   Reply With Quote