Old 12-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #1  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Default Forty-Four & Frumpy

I am new to the boards but not new to going on "plan". I have now hit an all time low. I have yo yo'd my way up to a high of 194 (last year) from 125.

I have struggled with weight since I was a child and I know from experience being fit changes my life for the better. I have a good life; a husband that loves me unconditionally, a son & DIL that gave me a beautiful grandson, and the time and money to do what I want (within reason). But the fact is I almost never leave the house, the husband that loves me unconditionally is neglected, and if I don't change things that grandbaby will be attending his mema's funeral.

I so want this to be the last time that I feel and look this way. That is why I am here. Please help me on my journey.
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Sounds like you need to "get your groove" back CruiseCat. Just put your nose to the grindstone and you will be a MILF in no time! --or GILF as the case may be.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:46 AM   #3  
Rising from the ashes....

Height: 5'5"

Default Welcome!

Welcome!

You will find a wealth of information and support here to help you along the way.
OnTargetforLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

CruiseCAT~I commented on another thread (threadkillers) that you're in the high desert and I'm in the low desert.

Lots of rain for us today!

Welcome to 3FC!!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 153/151/139

Height: 5'4

Hi Cat:

Life can be tough and at times we need a little help with getting motivated to do anything. Sounds like you have many blessings in your life to do this for. I am trying to loose the weight that I gained when my oldest (43) sister died of a heart attack two years ago December 7th. The weight was falling off of me for the first few weeks due to stress, and then one morning I woke up and I had gained 7 pounds. I currenlty want to loose 12 that is what I have gained in the last two years. I wish us both tons of luck.

Take care of yourself.

Beth
Forme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #6  
Eat Less Move More

I am very blessed and grateful for those blessings.

As I said one of my big motivators right now is my grandson. Both of my parents died at a young age (46 & 58) and my father never even knew his grandson. I don't want that for by grandbaby.

I'm here for you too. We can do this!!
Old 12-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #7  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Default Welcome!

You've come to the right place. These boards are a great source of inspiration as well as friendship. Together we can all do this!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #8  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Cat, you mentioned you seldom leave the house, why is that? embarrassment related to weight, or something else? If you really have a disorder that makes going out painfully difficult, getting medical attention for this may help with your weight problem too, they can be interconnected.
I hope we can help and support you on the way, look forward to hearing more from you.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #9  
Eat Less Move More

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmad View Post
Cat, you mentioned you seldom leave the house, why is that? embarrassment related to weight, or something else? If you really have a disorder that makes going out painfully difficult, getting medical attention for this may help with your weight problem too, they can be interconnected.
I hope we can help and support you on the way, look forward to hearing more from you.

I don't like going out because I am embarrassed; I especially hate going shopping. I don't suffer panic attacks or anything like that I just don't like to. I usually plan all my running around to take place one or two days during the week.

I travel a great deal and IF there came a time that I gave that up I would definitely seek help.