Old 03-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #76  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Back from WI#2 and down 3 pounds which makes it a total of 16 in two weeks!! And 15 inches?! Wow....I'm so happy!!

I did cheat last night...went to the movie and had a small plain popcorn .. but I'm back on protocol today and I felt really awful afterwards, physically and mentally....so....here's to another great week on IP! Congrats to all of the awesome weigh ins this week!!
sugadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:09 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

I love coming home in the evening and catching up on everyones stories !! Really makes you rethink the cheats you really think you NEED !!

Is it weird that I REALLY look forward to WI day. Like Mondays can't come quick enough, Ive never been on a diet where I looked forward to weigh in day.

I seriously feel like Im peeing away the pounds, good lord I pee more now then when I was pregnant !
CaperTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #78  
Slowly Shrinking!

S/C/G: Size 18/Size 18/Size 12

Height: 5'8

Default Whoo Hoo!!!!

After a short vacation where I really felt the pressure of all the changes I've made on plan, I had my WI tonight and....DOWN FIVE POUNDS!

So excited and proud of myself! Thanks to everyone for all the great support and advice on here. I just passed 20 pounds, which is 25% - treating myself to the 2 hour massage next weekend! WHOO HOO!!!!
MarcusBrody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:35 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 152/132/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa413 View Post
Hi everyone! Week 2 weighin went very well, down another 3# for a total of 7 1/2# in two weeks - I could not be happier. I never thought I would lose becuase I don't have much to lose, thought it would be a pound or so a week. Thinking maybe another 2 weeks and I will start on maintenance but I'm finding this diet very simple.

Congrats to everyone, you should all be so proud!
WTG!
debonadiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:46 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 152/132/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
There is another challenge set up like the spring challenge that we just track our weight loss in a public spreadsheet. Usually lasts a few weeks. I will bump the thread for it and the link to the spreadsheet is on page 2. The challenge was named Bikini/speedo challenge, which is just a name. You do not have to put one on and take pictures or anything, unless you want to. I will not be putting on a speedo.
great- i'll have to check that out! Thank goodness there's no picture- in a swimsuit--- perish the thought!!! I'm too chicken to post ANY kind of pics! i think i might need a challenge to shed those last few pounds!
debonadiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Wow....exciting 70 pounds down as of this morning.

I start my 8th month of IP on Monday....I have learned so much about myself and eating right.....I no longer think "All or nothing"

I focus on the health I continue to gain.

Six more pounds to my original goal!!!! Wow

Size 18 and 44DDD bra and XXL or 1X shirts....down to size 8 pants, 38 C bra, and small and medium shirts....Wow!

I am going for another 10-12 pounds after I hit my original goal, but just excited to hit that goal I set 30 weeks ago.

Have a great day....and if you make a mistake...dust yourself off and go forward....don't let it snowball or roll into another one (this is the number one change I have made....I haven't snowballed once on this plan...this is my best change).
CONGRATULATIONS ....your a real inspiration to us all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa333 View Post
Ok just came back from my WI - 2.7 in two weeks, i'm pretty good with that since I don't have much more too lose. I talked with my coach and we agreed to go to phase II in two weeks no matter how much I lose. I ready for that (kind of scare thought to start moving on!) But NO CHEATS for two weeks! I'm serious about that. (Last few weeks were more difficult, a little of this in and there..!)

Have a great OP day!
I am thinking about phase 2 in 2 weeks as well excited and scared at the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomsMom2001 View Post
Day four for me and I feel great, I am so happy to have found this diet plan.
This is the best diet!! Hang in there the next few day may get tough drink lots of water don't forget you sea salt and sleep sleep sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i think i'm finally back to (almost) normal! that was a yucky sickness. today will be WI#12 for me. i didn't have WI#11 last week because of my vacation, but i actually lost a bit of weight in Vegas (i was expecting a gain), so i'm excited to see what my coaches think.

i got a tattoo in vegas on my birthday and it's peeling more than any tattoo i have ever had (i have 5). i can't figure out if it is because vegas was so dry, or because i was so sick. i don't think it has anything to do with the diet because i already got a tattoo in february while on IP on my foot. that one didn't peel nearly as much. strange.

anyhow, it's good to be back! congratulations on all of your victories today!!!
Glad to hear your feeling better. Congrats on your tattoo it's beautiful..love Vegas I was born and raised there.
Maggiemagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:43 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykatcooper View Post
AprilH3 How very exciting! I can't wait to finally (it's been over 20 years) get below 200! My end 8 week WI was 26 pounds. My youngest daughter's wedding is in May in Hawaii (I'm in PA) and am so hoping to break the 200 prior to the wedding... which will really be a challenge for the seamstresses working on my mom of bride dress. Smile. I'm excited for you and so happy that you are getting things back where they belong. GREAT JOB!
I have no doubt you can do it! That's only 8 lbs to be under 200 and it's still weeks away!
AprilH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #83  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Arrow This Thread is now Closed

Please post all replies, comments, and new posts to this weekend's chat: 1-3 April 2011
EatAnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:52 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 250/199/170

Height: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I've been shopping in my closet lately. There seem to be all these clothes that I threw on the floor in disgust at some point. Now they fit! Planning to keep the wardrobe "lean" for a while. I need to go through this weekend and get rid of all the things that are too big. I plan to donate those so that it's very expensive to be that heavy again. I also need to line up things that I still own that are another size down (put those in a special box with a big smiley face on it), and only hang up/put away clothes that fit me now. Can't wait for the weekend when I have time to do this... Is anyone else planning to go to a minimal closet? I think even when I am at goal weight, I like the idea of having just enough clothes to get by and have good mix/match options.

That's a fantastic story! Congratulations.
COngrats!!
LNinCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 250/199/170

Height: 65

I agree - It's a HUGE investment in your Health.
LNinCT is offline   Reply With Quote