Old 01-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #1  

Default Need help getting motivated!!

Hi all! This is my first post... I started doing Ideal Protein on my own back in August after seeing a girlfriend of mine have great success at it. I lost 25 lbs, but now after the holidays and the COLD weather, I'm having a really tough time getting back on track. Does anyone have any suggestions or words of wisdom to help? I'm desperate. I don't want my weight to creep back up when I'm so close to my goal. I only want to lose another 20 lbs. Any feedback is very much appreciated!
munchkngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #2  
Mama on a Mission

Height: 5'6

Well good for you for joining this site! I had the same thing. I lost 12 pounds from Aug-Nov and then got sick for three weeks, then the holidays and then all the weight plus a few more pounds creep back on. So I have been struggling to get back into the swing of things again. This site is great for motivation and support. Good luck on your journey!
Mitza24 is offline   Reply With Quote