Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 08:03 AM   #31  

Annie hang in there !You are in our thoughts and prayers. Good morning everyone!
Old 11-09-2006, 08:04 AM   #32  

way to go Misti!
Old 11-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Annie -- I know that a long road is not what you wanted to hear, but it may turn out to your benefit in the long run not to have surgery. If you go to physical therapy, at least. I was in pt last year. Not only did I learn a lot, but it helped get me into the exercise groove. HANG IN THERE!!!

Misti -- YAY for the FFM coming to to visit you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet she comes again before long!!!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 08:47 AM   #34  
ready to lose

S/C/G: 290/285/150

Height: 5'8"

Morning ladies~
I wanted to say a quick hello before I have to set up breakfast again. Today I feel is going to be a great day to workout! LOL okay maybe Im exaggerating a little bit.
Misti- Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the great work.
Ammi-Yeah I use to say I wanted to be like 5'10" but I think 5'8" is a good height. LOL I have a friend that is 4'11" and it is so hard walking next to her without putting my arm on her head! Yeah that looking up all the time thing isnt fun. LOL

I will do more personals later...Have a great day everyone.

~*~raven~*~
Old 11-09-2006, 08:50 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 298/290/200

Height: 5'8

STOP!! DON'T POST HERE! JOIN US ON THREAD #1054
Old 11-09-2006, 09:09 AM   #36  
Each step gets me closer

S/C/G: 307/289/150

Height: 5'10

Good morning ladies!
Hope everyone is doing/feeling well.
DD is getting better. Another day or two & she should be back to normal.
Yesterday was kinda bad for me. We went out to a pizza buffet. I felt sick the rest of the evening. I ate less then I use to but still too much. I don't feel guilty about it because now I won't want/crave pizza for a long time. I also only got in about 15 mins of exercise because I just didn't have enough time in the day. Good news is that I really pushed myself on my little walk & did it in 15 mins when it use to take me 20. I am really able to work harder now then I was before. That makes me feel good.

Erika Leigh: congrats on your new apartment. Sounds like a good deal. Me & DH started out in an apt like your first. The only door was to the bathroom, it was sooo tiny. It was nice to get outta there.
Also congrats to your girlfirend on her new job. Looks like everything is lining up nicely for you both!

Sandy: I am worried about saggy skin too. I have had a hanging stomach (yuk, that sounds so gross) since I can remember. Seriously, I think it started around age 11/12! I know that it will not shrink back up to a flat stomach no matter how much I lose. But it will get better, in fact over the past month it has shrank 1/2" (yes I measure this). But I just figure that it gets covered with clothes & once all the fat is gone and its just skin, no one will ever know its there under my clothes. Only DH will see it & he sees it now & doesn't care. I just keep exercising so as to help as much as I can.
Congrats on staying away from that chocolate & on your pants fitting better!

Rayne: I had pizza too. Sorta wish I didn't but too late now. Gotta move forward.

Lillion: Hadn't had a chance to congradulate you on your loss. 95 lbs, wow. Can I be like you when I grow up???

Misti: Congrats on being the "amazing shrinking woman", lol. You must really be changing your body dynamic.
That program sounded really interesting. I saw one not long ago called the half ton man or something. It was really sad & the guy ending up dying in the end. He couldn't get out of his bed & had been laying in his bed for over a year. I just don't know how someone lets things get that bad.

Kymberly: Thats awesome that you have lost so much. People like you are a great inspiration. That is awesome about your clothes from the Gap. My 13th brithday I got an outfit from the Gap. Size 36 (men) pants & an XL V-neck sweater. Those were the biggest size they carried. The pants were tight and didn't fit at all a few months later. Ha ven't been to the Gap since. I hope to revisit it someday.

Melissa: You are doing great with exercise! Seem to really be back on track!
I too can't envision myself smaller. I have no clue what my body will look like & it is had to have a goal when you can't even imagine it. If we only had a crystal ball.

Katt: Congrats on your interview going so well. Sounds like the job is yours!

Michelle: Congrats on finding some good effective crunches. The weight lifting dvd I do has abs exercises on it too. I definatley feel the burn! Its the push ups I can't do. I can't do even one quality push up. I'm working on it though.

Xena: Sorry some extra pounds found their way to you. But acknowledging them is half the battle. You will be back down in now time.

Quiggs: Have fun at the christening & try to stay away from the baked goods!

Kayley: Holey Moley, Andrew rode his exercise bike for 8 hours! Thats nuts! Think of how far he could have gotten had he been on a real bike! DH use to play video games for long periods like that, but never on a bike, lol. I remember one night he was playing a game for like 2 hours before I went to sleep, when I woke up in the morning he was still playing! Boys & their toys. Thankfully he kinda outgrew it. He still plays every once in awhile but not nearly as much or as long.

Terry: Isn't it great here? I am so happy that you feel some motivated here. We really do need support to be successful at weightloss because its just so hard at times. This place is definately the support that I need!

Lavendel: Way to go on your loss! Thats alot!

Annie: Sorry you are having so a rough time. Hang in there. My thoughts & prayers are with ya.

Sorry if I missed anyone. Everybody moves so fast!

Biggest Loser was awesome last night. I cried at the end, lol. They really are all shrinking. I never thought that someone's frame got smaller when you lost weight. Like if you are wide shouldered fat the you will be wide shouldered thin. But all of them are more narrow then before. I know you can't change your bones but the missing fat & increased muscle makes them look more narrow. That gives me such hope. I have a "football player" build and it has always bothered me. I never could imagine what that would look like once I got thin. It gives me hope that I will shrink down too. Oh, I think they should have voted the girl off instead of Bobby because she sabotaged their weigh in.
Closed Thread