Old 11-01-2005, 09:35 PM   #31  

Vicki -- Congrats on losing another 2.6 pounds...that is soooo awesome. It is an awesome feeling when you can look at pictures and can see how much weight you have lost. I am so proud of you....you have lost a lot of weight and keep up the great work and I know you will meet your goal!!!

Andrea
AndreaS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 10:29 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey There Ladies!

How are you all doing this fine Tuesday evening? Had WI today at LAWL and was down another 2.4 pounds! That is nearly 20 pounds now! Wish I could dance a jig, but my knee would scream at me!!

ANDREA: Are you feeling better? I hate to be sick. I hate to admit it, but I'm a huge baby when I'm not feeling good - ugh -

BRENDA: I hope Bailey does good on the meds - GREAT NEWS on the weight loss! What is AquaFit?

AMMI: I hope your DH's ex stops harrassing you - can you get some sort of block on your phone? We have a call blocker that you can block the last call to where if you don't want that person to call again, just hit a certain code. Your school schedule sounds like something I wish we would have. Some of the schools here in the states are like that, but unfortunately, not ours. We still do the W H O L E summer off! I'll keep your suggestion in mind about not to eat too much! It doesn't go very good with nooky does it?

VICKI: It rained the entire day yesterday and night last night - BUT.....they went around anyway! Our oldest, Mike (19) and his girlfriend, Bailey, took them around. They had a blast! Abbi was a bear, Chelsi was a tiger, AJ was a lion and Christopher was a frog! I'm glad you had great weather! What were your kids dressed as? I agree with you about this group. It sure is nice to have others share this journey with, isn't it?

AMY: What a beautiful family you all are! The cake was really pretty too! The Halloween costume sounds really cute!

VALERIE: Yep, the International paperwork was unbelievable to get the girls from India. I think it took nearly 2 years total. They were 3 years and 3 months old when we finally got them. They were worth all the hassles of course! Our two youngest boys are also adopted. They were adopted out of the foster care system here in the U.S. and we found them in April of 2000 and we were in Calif. by July to bring them home - Now THAT'S fast work!

Hope all of you are doing great!

mom2fivesweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:25 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey, haven't checked in here for a while so thought I'd pop back in. I got back from Disney a few days ago -- but sick! I'm still sick as a dog, it's a chest cold type of thing, no fever, but a headache, cough, 'sick eyes', sneezing, sore throat, etc., etc. I skipped a day of work yesterday, stayed home sick, but I'm bored and going back in today. I have my doctor's appointment (still scared!) tomorrow, anyway, just a checkup. Hopefully being sick for it won't mess up any test number.

Disney was great. Have a huge blister on one foot so I hobble a bit, but I was able to put moleskin on at the parks and troop on! I made reasonably healthy choices and did a ton of walking and came back 5 days later and 1 pound down. While still enjoying a few treats. Yay.

Speaking of treats, one of the reasons I'm going in to work is to get this Halloween candy out of the house! So far I've had two fun size Milky ways, and 6 tootsie rolls -- not horrid, but it needs to go, go, go.

And since horses were mentioned recently, I thought I'd share a past horse riding exploit. When I got down to 200 pounds, about five years ago, I decided I'd go horseback riding. I just went by myself -- well, there was a group I went with, but I didn't know them. It was at a state park where I lived. Now, I don't really ride, I'd been on a horse maybe twice in my life before as a kid. And I'm short, and was still overweight, so mounting was a bit difficult but I managed. Fun ride, sore but. And then, the embarrassing part...

I went to dismount, so I leaned forward over the pommel and swung my leg over the horse's butt and slid down. Unfortunately, I was wearing an oversized t-shirt that stayed wrapped around the pommel. I went down. The shirt went up! So there I was, flashing my breasts at everyone, and having a hard time hopping up on the horse again so I could untwist it. It felt like it took forever to get it untwisted. Talk about being red-faced! Well, I'm sure I gave the guys there something to look at... hee.
rabidstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:09 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

RABIDSTOAT: OMIGOSH!! You poor thing! That sounds like something I would do with the shirt way up there for everyone to see everything I've got!

I plan on doing the horseback riding thing probably Fall of 2006. I should be a nice weight for those sweet babies by then - I always did feel sorry for any kind of animal that seems overworked. My oldest will be 20 years old then and I hope he still would like to go - it's been a loooooooong wait for him, but it would still be a fun thing to do -

Hope you feel better - two of my littles have been coughing, sneezing, etc. It sounds like a kennel cough in an animal hospital!!
mom2fivesweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:15 PM   #35  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

Another day, and I'm still late. I've never been this late. I'd go get an ept, but am still in too much shock. I had to have mustard on my salad tonight. I keep wanting chocolate with pickles. I'm craving things that make me sick just to think about it. I've also put an inch on my bust. I have always been very flat chested, barely a B. I rarely even wear a bra. I'm going to have to start wearing one if this keeps up. I dealt with halloween candy by simply not buying any. I live in a security building, and the kids couldn't get in. On top of everything else, I lost a crown off a tooth today. Now I've got to go get it re-glued tomorrow. They will want to take an X-ray like last time to make sure I don't need another root canal. I'll have to tell them that I may be pregnant. That will be a first. I haven't told anyone yet, except you guys. I told my fiance, and he told his family, but I can't tell other people until I believe it myself. I'm an old lady with teeth falling out, and way too old to be on the nest. I've got neices and nephews that have kids in school. My brothers all have grandkids. How the **** did this happen? Ladies, be careful what you wish for, sometimes wishes come true, and then chaos.
CatherineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:32 PM   #36  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

hey ladies. i know i have been MIA for a while, and i apologize. ive been reading this weeks thread and there has been so much going on.

nothing really new to report here. been WAY off track for a while. I dont think ive gained anything, but i havent even looked at a scale in weeks.

So tonight i recommit to myself to get to the gym. theres no reason not to... ive got the time, i have the membership, i just need to go.
princesspuffypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:19 AM   #37  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Morning all!

Catherine: your story is scary!! I am just barely younger than you, and my BF and I aren't doing anything to prevent pregnancy. I've had alot of trouble conceiving, so we just haven't bothered with BC. It would be an interesting turn of events to be pregnant at this time in my life! Best of luck to you!!

Will check in later!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:27 AM   #38  

S T O P ! !

Please do not post here anymore.

Instead, why don't you join us at the next thread entitled

300+ And Ready To Try Again.. #779
AndreaS30 is offline   Reply With Quote